New knuckles on 97 LX 450 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

How do you leave a grease tube in a knuckle? Or was it from a tub of grease. It would have made noise spinning around in there surely.

I've had busted birfs about 4 times and with broken cages and bearings spinning around for 100s of miles as I hauled my ass home and never had a seal leak.

This one stinks.

Yes. It was a mess.
Land Cruiser Heaven should fix & compensate...not good enough
. No way they’re touching this truck again. Can’t trust the job will be done right and there’s no communication so you never know what the status is or they say it’s completed and it’s not. Very disorganized and disappointing but status who now that I read other threads.

Owner is not there most of the time either galavanting around Abu Dabhi or now Miami. No oversight.

if you cant do this yourself, then take it to OTRAMM.
Personally I'd rather just do it myself. Even if I F it up, at least I know who to blame.

Sorry youre dealing with this

if you cant do this yourself, then take it to OTRAMM.
Personally I'd rather just do it myself. Even if I F it up, at least I know who to blame.

Sorry youre dealing with this
Guys at OTRAMM are great! . Wish I had found them a year ago. They communicate clearly throughout the process and fix it correctly.

Guys at OTRAMM are great! . Wish I had found them a year ago. They communicate clearly throughout the process and fix it correctly.
And their videos are the best instructional guides on working on Landcruisers. He has that old school style of doing things thoroughly and properly unlike many these days who are in it for the $ only and nothing else.
His videos I referenced many times when working on mine despite having the workshop manual plus watched again during the lockdowns

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom