New knuckles on 97 LX 450

• Thread starter 97LX450Black
  • Start date
  • Watchers 7
ceylonfj40nut

ceylonfj40nut

Waiting for Barn Time
SILVER Star
If you are on the low end of perfection, everyone else is a perfectionist. Move on. Thanks for sharing.

LCH will fix itself for good or bad. Level of service always does.

M

MickeyB

Thank you. They have a great reputation.
I would take it back to LCH, I know you probably payed a good amount for them to do it. I almost ordered some of their seat covers and brake calipers. I reached to check if they would maybe do a package deal. The JoElla guy said let me see if we have any upcoming specials and never heard from again.

Anyhow your knuckle is one of the worst I have ever seen. For these guys to specialize in Landcruisers there is no excuse.

97LX450Black

I would take it back to LCH, I know you probably payed a good amount for them to do it. I almost ordered some of their seat covers and brake calipers. I reached to check if they would maybe do a package deal. The JoElla guy said let me see if we have any upcoming specials and never heard from again.

Anyhow your knuckle is one of the worst I have ever seen. For these guys to specialize in Landcruisers there is no excuse.
Agreed. Disappointing.

landtank

landtank

Supporting Vendor
SILVER Star
Website
landtankproducts.com
As far as the seal failure, has this rig been wheeled hard or at all? I’ve seen the inner support ring in the axle get damaged and fall out of place. Without this ring it’s almost impossible to install the long side shaft with out damaging the seal.

97LX450Black

Apparently you have a 50/50 chance of them doing it right.
Agreed. Unfortunately this is just one of many issues with LCH. I’m having to double check every aspect of the work even though they had the car for over a year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom