"New" JimC FJ60 Ignition (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have an FJ60 ignition that I just got back from JimC at TLC Performance. It has been rebuilt, tested, and recurved for desmog. Never installed. Save the wait and hassel of tracking down all the conversion pieces.

Fj60 dizzy w/ cap and rotor
FJ60 coil (tested)
Dented side cover

$225 plus shipping He charges $100 plus the shipping just for the recurve labor. Plus about a 2-4 week wait.

Jeremy

Interested. I don't have a desmoged truck any ideas of what kind of issues I might have? Or can it even be used for my truck.

I would give Jim a call. 740.862.2604

I also have a carb that he just rebuilt and desmogged for sale as well. You could buy both and go ahead and desmog your rig.

Jeremy

This is a steal of a deal..........

Jeremy, did I miss something? Why are you selling all your good stuff?:frown:

Ed

Interested. What is the best you could do on carb and all shipped to Indy 46220?

Still interested I just got back to a computer I would be interested in the whole kit as well. I'll call Jim tomorrow.
I pm'ed you my number if you need it
Thanks

Last edited:
Left a message for Jim today. Don't wait on me if someone wants it make the deal. I'm willing I just don't think it will work. I would really prefer to keep the smog on it since I purchased all OEM. And I've never had an issue with emissions. I wish it was a stock set up rebuilt then no issues..

PM sent a couple days ago is this sold? If not have $$$ and ready to buy. Please put me in line.

Last edited:
PM received and returned :)

You should have mail.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom