For Sale New Jersey 1998 LC100, $12,500, 191K, Rear Locker, King Shocks, UCA, Snorkel, more extras (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Color
BLACK
Purchased this vehicle 2 years ago bone stock.Asking 12,500 @ 191,000 miles. Tons of upgrades added:

16" Pro Comp Wheels 33" BF Goodrich KO2 All Terrain Tires
2.5" King Shocks w/ external reservoir
Snorkel
Total Chaos Upper Control Arms
Bagged rear suspension for heavy loads
Auxiliary Battery w/ Sleep Tray
A.R.B. Rear Locking Diff
Kenwood sound system w/ Apple CarPlay

Below are photos of the interior, underneith. I’ve been keeping up with the maintenance and upgrading things when possible. Only thing has been occasionally throwing a code related to the cat converter, may need to be addressed, but over the past few months, no codes. I purchased it in March 2018 at 151,000 miles in NY. It had 3 owners before myself. The previous owner was a mechanic who took very good care of the truck. I had the vehicle in California the last few years and started upgrading it slowly with more off road accessories.

I don’t have records from what they did to it, but here’s what has been kept up since I purchased it:

OIL CHANGE EVERY 5000 MILES

AT 165K MILES
TIMING BELT, WATER PUMP AND TENSIONER REPLACED
SPARK PLUGS REPLACED
REPACKED WHEEL BEARINGS

1 YEAR AGO (MILEAGE NOT MARKED) (probably around 175k miles)
STARTER REPLACED
FRONT CV BOOTS REPLACED
BRAKE PADS REPLACES
CALIPERS REPLACED

AT 187K MILES
VALVE COVER GASKET REPLACED

Body and paint is clean, only area with damage is back drivers side bumper has a dent and scratch, as well as some scratches on the front bumper. Both of these were scrapes on trails. but I know a lot of guys remove these anyways for off road. No rust on the body, just appears to be surface rust on the frame, from what I see nothing is rotted out.

Best way to contact is via email: chrisdelorenzophoto@gmail.com or Cell is 9082273909 call or text is good!

IMG_9384.jpg

IMG_9367.jpg

IMG_9375.jpg

IMG_9387.jpg

IMG_9382.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom