For Sale New jersey 1985 Toyota Land Cruiser BJ70 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 70 Series
Mileage
Color
Brown
Little history of the BJ70

This vehicle was imported under my name from Canada to the USA for more than 10 years, for work reasons I sent two friends to pick it up in Canada, to my misfortune they did not check the chassis well. It doesn't matter and I kept rolling with my beautiful gifts along the east coast of the USA. Until a good friend Alberto (he's here in the forum) got me a cassis. In the country where I was born, these LC (serie 70) are very popular. From there I began to buy many original parts that here in the USA are difficult to find. My mistake was disassembling the vehicle to start the project. at a very difficult time in my life (divorce) to be able to clear my mind.. I got fully into the Land Cruiser world (already divorced) lol… and buy several of different models, 40, 45 pickup, 45 Troopy, 60, 62, 80, 100 series… Now I have several projects and I don't finish one to get into another. that's why I put this here.. I know there's a lot here, what do you know about these babies!

I still don't understand why some here say that this is not ebay? they said!! that you have to publish the price? I know it's the rule!!they don't even read the ad!!!
They cannot understand that the price of this is something that is coordinated between the seller and the buyer, some just for gossip, others do it out of curiosity, Or do they just do it to write negative thing! This is a forum, not only for selling and buying, but also to help those who need to solve a problem with this prestigious brand.The last time I published, many lazy began to write nonsense..I assure you that they will be the first to write, without having a penn in their pocket to buy.

i am selling this project FOR 20.000.00 $$ AMERICAN MONEY!!! I put it in capital letters so they don't yell lol…

But what am I going to give for that money? take out your calculator please and tell me if it's a good deal

Toyota BJ70 (5) speed Manual (like it came from the factory)
The old read difference has locker ARB installed
This vehicle is 12 volt, engine 3b, part time transfer.
The vehicle is mounted on its old chassis without an engine or transmission. The engine was removed with a complete transmission, it did not separate, The vehicle's odometer reads 400,000 km. The steering wheel of the vehicle is on the left side. brought old man emu suspension, steering is hydraulic. It does not have rust on the floor, the little rust it has is at least 5% of 100% of the total car and it is because it has been stopped for more than 4 years,

New Roll bar with two mezzanine for trips (see photo) (800$ cost)
Rock slider (400$ cost)
Rear Differential full float 800$ (parking brake disc brake conversion 435$)
3” stainless steel exhaust pipe (wrap Insulation) (see photo) 450$
Winch XRC8 (200$)
Read row window (Left and right) (with the aluminum frame) the ones that the vehicle has are in perfect condition 700$
(5) OEM new iron wheels (16x6) 800$
New carrie hood maxtrax 400$
New extra diesel tank (see photo) 700$
OEM Set Fender Flares with mud Flaps 900$
OEM Auxiliary Fuel Tank Bracet with tank 600$
OEM Gasket Kit Engine 350$
OEM Factory Inclinometer + Altimeter 280$
ARB Console BRC76 New in box 500$
New Roof Rack 950$
turbo kit CT26 3500$
Radio Pioneer, (2) kicker Combo, rockford fosgate amplifacate, kicker subwoofer 1200$
CB radio 80$
OEM All set Cooling system wires and relay 700$
New galvanized chassis this is priceless
snorkel safari
Many other parts

I don't want I want change, I have a New Jersey title in hand, I don't want to waste time, I have all kinds of video of the vehicle, The price of the vehicle can be negotiated, taking out some extra that I give for the total price. Whoever wants one of the parts mentioned above and at the price that they place, let me know.

Un toyotero con amor .. lol

00E8F831-9039-45A6-B3E9-B123103ECA8E.png

014CA778-3DED-4FF3-BFED-FC35ACDFE36F.jpeg

5D3DE800-FAB2-4DF2-A080-636DDC9822AA.jpeg

40404F25-37BD-45AE-85ED-1AE262CBA761.jpeg

2B28CAE6-2391-438A-BFDD-70E6043471CA.jpeg

Thank you for writing thorough ad that includes the price !!
I know there's a lot here, what do you know about these babies!
I know that it's a lot harder to sell a basket case

I still don't understand why some here say that this is not ebay? they said!! that you have to publish the price? I know it's the rule!!they don't even read the ad!!!
It just saves you and potential buyers time when you have a complete ad with the price.
Most of the ads that don't list a price are from new members that joined just to post in the classified !!
I do read the ads, and I am one of the guys you speak of :cool:

without having a penn in their pocket to buy.
You have no idea of whats in my pocket or bank account. :clap:

i am selling this project FOR 20.000.00 $$ AMERICAN MONEY!!! I put it in capital letters so they don't yell lol…
You won't get yelled at as you have a complete ad that I have read and I can see you have been a member for a long time ;)
As a community we like to look out for one another.

GLWS

I'm in NY and have an altimeter gauge panel + cluster hood in brown. Would you be willing to trade cluster hoods? The interior of my LJ71 project is gray. Thanks!

I need body, if I understand the add the body is on old frame as a rolling chassis?
Would you sell, if so how much?
503-777-3708
Jim

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom