New Italian Leather Steering Wheel Covers in Toyota Grey (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ok. I see that tool has different wheels for different gaps, which one would you use?

Thanks

I used the largest one it came with. Still, you may want to compare the spacing with your original seam, to make sure.

Update: The final Prototype has been made, and looks great. Below, are a few pictures of the installation, and a picture of the finished product. I am super excited about the way these turned out. The leather is extremely soft, and comfortable.

Keep in mind, I am not a professional by any means, and this is only my second installation of one of these covers. I think it turned out really good. It would look even better, had a professional done the work themselves. I am trying to prove, that the average Joe can do it him or herself. It took me approximately four hours. Not exactly a quick project, but something I did while watching TV and hanging out with my family in the living room.

If you are interested, reach out to me via p.m., or respond to this thread.

45B54E78-88C5-4511-8F69-173F258549B4.jpeg

B49B8C6A-502F-4221-8E6A-6369A10560F1.jpeg

A5CD2BE9-81BB-4D4D-A1BA-6E3D16BC2C2E.jpeg

DCC21258-A05C-47CE-A63B-C401CD669A0D.jpeg

A765CC05-0FFE-4D70-8834-6D374CDE571C.jpeg

Looks really nice. What are these selling for?

**EDIT** After reading the original post, I see they are selling for about $135

Last edited:
Looks really nice. What are these selling for?

**EDIT** After reading the original post, I see they are selling for about $135

$135, including shipping, enough thread to do the wheel, and a curved sewing needle.

The new batch of grey covers have arrive. If anyone is interested, send me a PM.

Not yet. Still several months out.

I have several of the gray covers left from this last batch. PM me if you are interested in purchasing one.

This gives me the idea that I might be able to pull this off on my own!

Bump. Still a few left

Bump.

I still have many of these left over in Gray. I am sold out of brown (Oak)

Bump. I only have a couple of gray covers left.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom