New Italian Leather Steering Wheel Covers in Oak (Tan) and Grey (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

There are two covers left of this batch, but both have a small imperfections. If someone is interested in purchasing one at a discount, I can send pictures. P.m. me.

I would like to put in for Oak if there is going to be another batch. If not I would be interested in one of the blemished ones.

Thanks
JP

I’d be in for two sets

I have a 97, but the steering wheel is dark brown. Anyone have a cover that matches? I saw another thread where the cover was black and the owner painted/ dyed the airbag cover black to match. Not sure I want to go that route.

Do you have any oak ones left?

I just got the next batch ready. Ill be contacting everyone who had shown interest.

If anyone would like one, you may reach out to me, via PM.

I have a 97, but the steering wheel is dark brown. Anyone have a cover that matches? I saw another thread where the cover was black and the owner painted/ dyed the airbag cover black to match. Not sure I want to go that route.

The covers I am selling ARE the dark brown ones.

Bump. Still a few from this batch left.

MSCruiser, I bought one from you a few months ago and need some advice. I have tried to fit it and it simply doesn't "meet" at the seams. The gap is substantial. It can't stretch enough. I gave up and took it to two different upholstery shops and they both refuse to even try, saying that this leather won't fit the wheel. One said he could not, in good conscience, take my money even after I pushed him to at least "try" to do it. I don't know if my piece shrunk badly or was cut wrong, but it was stored in a cool dark place (i.e. closet) and simply won't fit ( I can get pictures if it would help). What do you recommend? The only thing I haven't tried is to soak the leather, but the upholstery guys say that the stitching will pull through the leather if it is wet.
I'm stuck. I already tore off the old leather cover and now have nothing. Have you dealt with this before?

MSCruiser, I bought one from you a few months ago and need some advice. I have tried to fit it and it simply doesn't "meet" at the seams. The gap is substantial. It can't stretch enough. I gave up and took it to two different upholstery shops and they both refuse to even try, saying that this leather won't fit the wheel. One said he could not, in good conscience, take my money even after I pushed him to at least "try" to do it. I don't know if my piece shrunk badly or was cut wrong, but it was stored in a cool dark place (i.e. closet) and simply won't fit ( I can get pictures if it would help). What do you recommend? The only thing I haven't tried is to soak the leather, but the upholstery guys say that the stitching will pull through the leather if it is wet.
I'm stuck. I already tore off the old leather cover and now have nothing. Have you dealt with this before?

I’ll shoot you a PM, and Ill try to help you figure out what’s going on.

Last edited:
PM sent on grey. Glad I found you, just got an 80 and there is a large tear at the top of the wheel that is driving me CRAZY!!

steering wheel.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom