For Sale New in the box Toyota H55 - 5 speed tranny with oiler / shifter package (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Indeed sir. R & R off-road (719 465 4594) here in Colorado Springs had them spec'd and machined for me. My H55F was right out of the box purchase in June 16.

Will do!
Did this separate thread for the H55 shift parts ever get started?

Did this separate thread for the H55 shift parts ever get started?

I see that poster hasn't been on a since April. Could call the shop directly since the phone number is in the post. Have you acquired a blank H55F top cover for a 40 series? Think the top cover itself is harder to reproduce. Think the 40 series transfer shift lever is just as rare. Even the 60 series levers are getting hard to find and those put the lever back further than the 40 series speed.

I see that poster hasn't been on a since April. Could call the shop directly since the phone number is in the post. Have you acquired a blank H55F top cover for a 40 series? Think the top cover itself is harder to reproduce. Think the 40 series transfer shift lever is just as rare. Even the 60 series levers are getting hard to find and those put the lever back further than the 40 series speed.
I don't have any parts. Just was curious. This is a mod that might happen in the next decade, maybe. LOL

Chad at Quickdraw is supposed to be manufacturing the 40-series top plates. Since he's decided to do so, we dropped the project. Not enough demand for 2 vendors ...... and no need for competition.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom