New IH8MUD merch (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Closest thing we have is this Bruce/HULK style side by side FJ40/Cruiser thingy. But I’ll see what I can do. :)

FC5CF6D2-DB76-4D21-8185-7A02FCA8B052.jpeg

New Triblend University Tshirt:

The Value T-shirt is my latest attempt to bring a super nice premium style shirt down to a reasonable price.

Super Soft, great fit, and less than $18.

Preshrunk ringspun Cotton or blended ringspun cotton (heather colors) for that T-shirt snob feel

It’s a true VIP shirt. And with the IH8MUD logo and the feel of a $35 shirt it’s a steal.

Buy some. I’m goin broke over here. :)

Just made some major changes to the structure of the site to make it easier to find things. Please let me know what you think.

Special offer:
Order the IH8MUD velcro backed patch from Reefmonkey.com TODAY ONLY and receive a “right sized” 4 wheel drive sticker for free! ($4 value) No coupon code needed. Buy 2 get 2... buy 10 get 10. No limit.

Other patches shown as well. All ship at once. No waiting.
Check it out along with all sorts of other stuff on Reefmonkey.com
BDEEF3B7-59D1-45DE-8B78-D72209738B8E.jpeg
F2A4FBA1-CD0D-47C1-9523-F5DE7AF6EF29.jpeg

A64D459A-866C-4244-B391-505068C67E86.jpeg

Really heavy duty black or white UV proof decals.

Heavy duty UV proof decals now updated with 4 color choices. Full color, 2 black and white, and the impossible to picture without using it, clear decal with a white outline (mock-up pic).
Just $5
BCC1E0E2-B998-4C5A-83B2-130DE2DA8C97.jpeg
537F8C89-CC7C-4E5D-A4EA-2B1B23BAADCD.jpeg
D21F87E3-1E06-478C-92CD-CAB1EAA71E08.jpeg

Coupon code still applies.

FYI: There are only 4 or 5 remaining embroidered ih8mud patches in inventory. I'll be making/releasing a new patch shortly.

Last edited:
New Keychain. 1” acrylic. Made in the USA.
$6.75 each
5B9DC4B7-9905-45BB-A514-18F3BAC2EFF9.jpeg

Two words: Teq Facemask. Strike while the iron is hot! LOL But seriously, I like many others am being required to wear a face covering in public, and it would be cool to have a Teq or IH8MUD or Rising Sun etc. option to wear and make people ask questions :rofl:. And since I'm already typing, I also think a lot of your designs would look awesome on a silver (reflect the sun) spare tire cover for a 32-33 inch tire. Just some thoughts. Hope you are doing well through all this. Have a great day!

Thanks!

There are already a couple of “neck gaiter” masks on the site. And we can customize one with your choice of image.

Introducing the new official IH8MUD merch shop:
IH8MUD on Reefmonkey

Use “IH8MUD” for 10% off everything on the site.
I put together a purchase so that I get get free shipping and handling and then apply the IH8MUD code and you want to charge me $24.00 for S/H?

Yeah - I don't get to see what the shipping charge comes out to - that's insane (and incorrect). Let me see what item in your cart did that (it's likely the visor)

ok - try it now... Sorry about that. It's the mix of items you purchased, they're coming from 3 different places :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom