New(I think) pics of the FJ at SOR (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Good try Pimp! But those are the one I linked in the 2nd post of the "Toyota Press Release" thread :D :cheers:

Doubtfull, but I've been kinda wondering if the "running boards" (that's how they've listed them in press releases) would function as sliders?

018.jpg

shocker said:
Doubtfull, but I've been kinda wondering if the "running boards" (that's how they've listed them in press releases) would function as sliders?
Sure....once.. :D

Been seeing alot of Heep Cherokees with those step boards around here. If they are anything like them they will fold at the mere sight of a rock. Hopefully, they are not.

pound3151 said:
Been seeing alot of Heep Cherokees with those step boards around here. If they are anything like them they will fold at the mere sight of a rock. Hopefully, they are not.

Weird thing is... liberty has sliders built in..... i think the grands do too. Don't know how much abuse they'll stand but they're there. For the step boards though that's a different story...

freeze said:
Weird thing is... liberty has sliders built in..... i think the grands do too. Don't know how much abuse they'll stand but they're there. For the step boards though that's a different story...
"nerf" or "step" bars do not equal sliders IMHO :cool:

firetruck41 said:
"nerf" or "step" bars do not equal sliders IMHO :cool:

without the nerf or step bars... jeep has this metal square black tubing running under the body length wise, it just sits tucked an inch inwards so i looks almost apart of the body. How much abuse they'll take is another matter. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom