New here with a question (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello all. I just picked up a 91 last week and have been looking over this forum. Seems like a great place with a lot of info. But I could not find out about the door and dash trim. Here is a picture of one door, any info would be great.
DSC01924.jpg

What would you like to find out? Yes, it's made of wood:D
Oh and welcome to Mud:flipoff2:

I was just wondering was it an option or after market stuff. From looking around I didn't see any other pictures for that type of trim.

definitely aftermarket, and hideous. unfortunately, its probably on there for good. might want to find a wrecker nearby and swap out the door cards. that is of course if you're as turned off by them as i am...

Looks like something you might find at a boat store.

One of a kind!!!

Looks like something you might find at a boat store.

One of a kind!!!

Maybe they act like a flotation device and keep the 80 from sinking? First I have ever seen that trim myself.

BTW :flipoff2: welcome. Hope you find a home here.

How about not making your 'Title' have us all questioning what your question is.

Geez it bugs the crap out of me....:flipoff2:

welcome indeed, :flipoff2:

that stuff looks home made or nautical, is it on your cruiser and you want to remove it, or are you trying to find some for yours based on a picture? if this is what your rig looks like I think we need more pictures of the rest of it....

The question was really if anyone had any details about the wood trim. I will try to get more pictures of the front doors, dash and other trim. I was thinking it must of been a kit for the fj80 but I was unable to find any details about what it might be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom