New here ! Bunch of OEM parts NEW (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys hope everyone is well and happy

Would like to introduce im nasser from kuwait have my original 82 fj43 and my 84 fj40 thats coming to its end of restoration, i have a bunch of parts thought i would need new in the wrapper if u guys are intrested or needed help im here to help ! Like you guys helped alot through the previous threads , Hit me up and shipping to anywhere in the world with fedex .

U guys have a good day
A4C399F6-8263-4F79-8EAF-2DA57B760647.jpeg
547B0ABA-DDEC-446E-A479-F5F679D27F1A.jpeg

Nice rigs!
What parts do you have available?

devo
Thanks alot devo , i have two oem headlights i have an oem waterpump oem oil pump , engine gasket kit oem ( dont knw if ill keep this one ) oem hubcaps , oem 16inch wheels for tube tires (the gcc specs came with 16inch wheels as standard) oem window washer nozzle , hood to window holders watever u call it used this one , used clutch and brake lines or tubes used master clutch and brake cylinder really alot i forgot even i have to look. Tell me wat u need i might have them .

Hey is your FJ the one parked at the garage across from Dasman Complex? There is a mustard colored one that's been there for a couple of weeks now.

Hey is your FJ the one parked at the garage across from Dasman Complex? There is a mustard colored one that's been there for a couple of weeks now.
Hahaha u have good eyes my friend ! Yes they did the brakes and finishing up some electrical stuff and installed an new a/c its tht one. Ur still doing your vlogs online ?

lol cuz I drive by that garage on my way to work and he's always got interesting cars. Yours was easy to spot because of the color :)

Yeah still blogging but in here cuz I got an FJ40 around a year ago and was being restored in Abu Dhabi. It just got back to Kuwait at the start of Eid so currently waiting to get it cleared from customs and register it once the holiday is over.We are gonna have to get a photoshoot done together cuz my nebula green FJ and your yellow should look good side by side!

What AC did you get installed? I got the vintage air gen IV with the "Ultra-High-Performance" blower. Tested it out briefly while in Abu Dhabi and not sure if its gonna be enough for our summer.

lol cuz I drive by that garage on my way to work and he's always got interesting cars. Yours was easy to spot because of the color :)

Yeah still blogging but in here cuz I got an FJ40 around a year ago and was being restored in Abu Dhabi. It just got back to Kuwait at the start of Eid so currently waiting to get it cleared from customs and register it once the holiday is over.We are gonna have to get a photoshoot done together cuz my nebula green FJ and your yellow should look good side by side!

What AC did you get installed? I got the vintage air gen IV with the "Ultra-High-Performance" blower. Tested it out briefly while in Abu Dhabi and not sure if its gonna be enough for our summer.
Add me on insta mark. Same name “nna9err” il see more pics of it haha i have actually this mustard and an fj43 (no ac) haha so the winter one i call it , the ac i didnt knw the name before but i managed to find it on ebay its called “a/c for cars” fairly the same honestly ive done alot of research on the vintage air and mostly what compressor they use , thought it was a “made in usa” one to justify the price but turns up to be a singaporian company one exactly like the one these guys install in kuwait exactly so saved some cash n did it with them around 250kd n they know what theyr doing , ( ive asked before i bring my car from our neighbours used to have his fj40, installed it with them ) its good for our summer nights im sure but i doubt u could daily it n use it at 2pm when its mega hot 🤣. Theres a pic attached u could see how it looks

BB29CEBC-2E4F-4805-88D6-00800E0B0B26.jpeg

Ah thats the Formula brand, I got the same brand installed in my Datsun 240z, supposed to be good but haven't tested it out yet during the summer. Just added u on insta.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom