New here and new to the 80 series introduction (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi all,I'm from Vancouver canada this looks like the place to be many searches always end up here so might as well make an account

New to the 80 series but very familiar with old Toyotas

After many months of searching back and for with the idea of importing in the middle of the shutdown I found a great truck locally with allmost all my requirements

1992 jdm diesel
Well optioned truck but no lockers unfortunately .
Power everything, folding mirrors and a fridge
Came with some beat 33 tires and a mystery lift but mostly stock

IMG_20200821_224907_883.jpg

IMG_20200821_224907_884.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome to mud..... how about more details on your rigs specs. We appreciate visual aids too.

You've come to the right spot. You won't find a site with more collective knowledge about the 80 series.

Greetings from across the border in southeast AK. Pretty ideal stance on your new ride, IMO. Check for a tag/etc on the springs - picked one up this summer (coincidentally also came with beat Duratracs) and scrubbed off a few years of grime to find out.

Nice score 👍

Last edited:
Just under 300 What's that ?

Automatic Cold Start Device, search it up on the Diesel Tech forum. It manipulates timing when the engine is cold, it is notorious for failing and fragging your IP... $$$. Also is known to cause a lot of general issues if it is starting to fail. Blanking kits cost about $50 bucks from u/mudandrock .

Automatic Cold Start Device, search it up on the Diesel Tech forum. It manipulates timing when the engine is cold, it is notorious for failing and fragging your IP... $$$. Also is known to cause a lot of general issues if it is starting to fail. Blanking kits cost about $50 bucks from u/mudandrock .
Oh wow never herd of that thanks !
One thing that was deffitly on my radar was replacing the beb

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom