New Headlight options for BJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Good morning Ladies and Gentlemen,

I have searched to see if this was already asked, but I didn't see anything. I am looking to get new headlights for my BJ40. I would like to get headlights with the option of turn signals included so I can remove the stock turn signals from the front fenders if I build tube fenders in the future. I am wondering which lights you all have used and if you have any suggestions. The biggest question I have is that my BJ40 is 24v and I am wondering if this affects the headlights or not. Thanks so much for all your help.

Ty

Good morning Ladies and Gentlemen,

I have searched to see if this was already asked, but I didn't see anything. I am looking to get new headlights for my BJ40. I would like to get headlights with the option of turn signals included so I can remove the stock turn signals from the front fenders if I build tube fenders in the future. I am wondering which lights you all have used and if you have any suggestions. The biggest question I have is that my BJ40 is 24v and I am wondering if this affects the headlights or not. Thanks so much for all your help.

Ty

Are you 12V. Or 24V. ?

I offer both variations

CC41DC4A-BAFC-40DB-B194-7BF1E5B1AC69.jpeg

Last edited:

I personally designed this update / upgrade kit and hand assemble each one also in-house using only the highest quality parts available globally including the KOITO halogen base kit and both water proof and shock proof 8500k heavy duty fully adjustable heat sinch equiped diodes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom