SOLD New H151F 5 speed transmission(Az) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My brother is selling his New Land Cruiser H151F Transmission for the 1HD-T/FT/FTE /1HZ diesels, can also be used with 1FZ-FE gas engines with a FZ bellhousing and flywheel.

From his craigslist ad;

New Transmission #33030-6A261
New Flywheel #13405-17020
New Flywheel bolts
New Flywheel alignment pins
New clutch disc
New clutch pressure plate
New pilot bearing
New clutch bolts
New shift lever (LHD)
Reverse wiring harness pigtail

All parts are New OEM Toyota
Cost me almost 7k for everything, I had to wait a long time for shipping and customs and paid for import duties/taxes.
You can avoid all the headaches and have it before Christmas for an excellent price.

$5900 OBO
Will meet in Phoenix area.
Will also ship

00o0o_jy8DWgJcOBr_1200x900.jpg

00b0b_2ribcLN69MY_1200x900.jpg

Last edited:
I know. Been trying to figure out if a 151 will run ok behind the 1HZ instead of a h150...

From what I've read and looked at, the clutch size, input spline count, and gear ratios (1st, 2nd) are different. With that said, everything included with this trans solves the clutch/spline differences, its just up to you to decide if the gear ratios work for your vehicle.

Kyle

Last edited:
It's in my barn...

1605062048209.jpeg
It’s somewhere in this mess.

I should’ve told Lockwood that he could have it if he could find it in the picture...it’s like Where’s Waldo except with cruiser parts.

I should’ve told Lockwood that he could have it if he could find it in the picture...it’s like Where’s Waldo except with cruiser parts.
New thread in Chat!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom