New Guy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
New guy from MS. I have been poking around MUD for about a month and soaking up all the good info here. Recently purchased an '11 LX with 83k miles. It's stock with recently added (based off threads from here) 275/60R20 Falken Wildpeaks . I did use my daughters hairdryer and a pinstripe wheel to remove the exterior door moldings...very happy with the result. -joel
11 LX.jpg

Welcome and congrats! She's off to a good start.

Nice truck. You's is way shinier than mine. Also, appreciate both our's lack of creativity in screen handles. I also removed my door moldings, agree it looks better without. Shopping carts be damned.

Good looking ride, what part of Ms, I’m from right outside of Tupelo. I’m currently in the market for an lx.
I am about halfway between Oxford and Batesville...same hilly countryside as you.

Nice truck. You's is way shinier than mine. Also, appreciate both our's lack of creativity in screen handles. I also removed my door moldings, agree it looks better without. Shopping carts be damned.
That shine didn't make it through the rest of the day. I'm thinking I saw some pics of your truck in your driveway...looked an awful lot like Hillcrest??

That shine didn't make it through the rest of the day. I'm thinking I saw some pics of your truck in your driveway...looked an awful lot like Hillcrest??
Yep, guess you've spent time in LR.

Yep, guess you've spent time in LR.
Yessir, my last house in LR was the gray one on Kavanaugh, looking down at the trail entrance, by the church, into Allsop. Drank a few beers at the fountain while I was there this week.

Yessir, my last house in LR was the gray one on Kavanaugh, looking down at the trail entrance, by the church, into Allsop. Drank a few beers at the fountain while I was there this week.
The one they just remodeled (or maybe you remodeled)? We walk by that one a lot. Small world. Have to get a beer with you next time. We don't go to the Fountain a ton, but I'm on a first name basis with the owner, since we hang out at Hill Station a lot and have common acquaintances. We are on Midland just off Kavanaugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom