New guy with new to me fzj80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Good score on the 40th Anniversary!! Looks really nice. Welcome to MUD !

What else is on your list on mods? What kind of wheeling do you have around Bend?
I’m new to Bend as of a few months ago. So I get to start exploring a new area. Always did my off roading on 2 wheels (still will sometimes), so will be learning 4 wheels and mods as I go.

Initial thoughts. Sliders, bumpers, functional stereo/speakers, full size spare tire, and get out to have fun.

I’m new to Bend as of a few months ago. So I get to start exploring a new area. Always did my off roading on 2 wheels (still will sometimes), so will be learning 4 wheels and mods as I go.

Initial thoughts. Sliders, bumpers, functional stereo/speakers, full size spare tire, and get out to have fun.
Sounds like a good mod list and plan to get out there and explore.

Some things I know around Bend are Tumalo Falls, Smith Rock for climbing, and Mount Bachelor for skiing and camping. Beautiful area. Good move !

Cup holders, its all about cup holders

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom