New guy intro... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello all! I'm new to all this stuff, so please bear with me...

I have a '97 40th anniversary edition 80 series that I have been building since 2015. Recently I got a little "squirrely" and rolled her onto the driver's side. I'm having trouble finding parts via google and saw this site in hopes of rebuilding my rig. This truck is very sentimental to me as my sixth child was actually birthed in the passenger seat... don't fret it wasn't as messy as it sounds and leather cleans up easily! :) But on a more serious note, I'd like to get her back up and running with a pretty face again and was looking for help/advice/guidance on finding driver side front and rear doors, front fender and front and rear fender flares. Again, I'm new at this stuff and hope I'm in the right area saying the right things. I look forward to my rebuilding adventure to get back out there, with my family, to enjoy my Land Cruiser! Any help would be much appreciated, thank you!

Check with @slow95z and @arcteryx as well as reading the classified's above.

New parts from Toyota dealer, McGeorge Toyota Online, Partsouq, Absolute-Wits-End.com, and a few others.

Welcome!

Read up, use the search function, put on your big girl panties, and don't take it personally!

Awesome start, thanks! I will start looking into those spots! '...big girl panties...' hahahahaha! I'm liking the humor already!!

Send me a message with what you are needing. I dont have everything but I have a good selection of parts that is always changing.

Last edited:
I have a plethora of 80 parts, email what you need

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom