New Guy intro thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Well I dont see a new guy thread so I'll post up.

Name is Andy my rig is named "ISH" (like, does that look straight?ehhh... straight"ish")
just moved to Decatur been in huntsville since december 18
Ive been wheeling since I was about 20, started off with rock trucks even moved next to the Hammers. eventually wanted capability and comfort.

Pretty skilled in
shade tree mechanics (do all my own work)
always do my own welding, bending and fabing of metal
several years of vehicle recovery experiance
EMT (and current paramedic student)

Current sled
94 FJ80 340+++ miles
35"s OME heavy springs
custom bumpers, rack
comfort loaded

If you see a big ugly green cruiser with a snorkel, awning, a 1/4 exo and boxes ontop wave!!
Instagram is @crusierish

Well I dont see a new guy thread so I'll post up.

Name is Andy my rig is named "ISH" (like, does that look straight?ehhh... straight"ish")
just moved to Decatur been in huntsville since december 18
Ive been wheeling since I was about 20, started off with rock trucks even moved next to the Hammers. eventually wanted capability and comfort.

Pretty skilled in
shade tree mechanics (do all my own work)
always do my own welding, bending and fabing of metal
several years of vehicle recovery experiance
EMT (and current paramedic student)

Current sled
94 FJ80 340+++ miles
35"s OME heavy springs
custom bumpers, rack
comfort loaded

If you see a big ugly green cruiser with a snorkel, awning, a 1/4 exo and boxes ontop wave!!
Instagram is @crusierish

Welcome! We are headed down to Stony Lonesome this Saturday if you want to join us for some wheeling

I took a little gander at your instagram - nice work! Must admit, I stole that 4x4 warning photo and sent it over to irritate a couple heep buddies. I'll have to take a look sometime at the tire carrier you fab'd up. I'm gonna build one but I'd like to check out a few more pivot designs before I start burning metal.

Thank Zjohnson. That sign is funny.. but also true. I think that’s why everyone hates it so much. And definitely good to get some ideas. I know there is a ton I would have done differently if I had to redo it. Although I am happy with it and it’s held up amazingly.

Are there monthly or quarterly gatherings by any chance? Also does anyone know if the Bankhead forest has trails to get lost down?

HOT South has a meeting the last Thursday of the month. It's been held at Baumhower's in Huntsville for a while, but may be relocating due to Baumhower's closing/moving. Keep an eye on the clubhouse or Facebook pages, one of the guys will post updated info if the location changes.

Also, check your inbox.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom