New guy here. Looking for some coils. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello All
New guy here. Recently bought a 07 lx470. I knew the AHC was in bad shape whenI bought it and thought no big deal I will swap it out. Well I ordered the parts from cruiserparts.net. In the mean time I removed all the AHC stuff. Well 5 weeks later I’m still waiting on rear coils and the vendor says it may be another month. Anyways I’m moving in 3 weeks and want to have this rig driving by then. I’m here in central Washington state just wondering if anyone may have some coils laying around that can get me by until the OME coils arrive. I’m not picky and will take anything just to get this rig moved to my new shop. I will pay with cash and beer!

Besides this I wanted to say thanks to everyone for all the information that you guys have on this site. I have been lurking around for a while and have learned tons.

Matt

I'm in Florida but I have some LX470 coils I will let you have for $50 shipped.

@Wa2Mt I bet slee and or cruiser outfitters stock coils. Give one of them a call. Hell they might have old used LC coils laying around....

Also @Wa2Mt Why dont you change your tile to be more descriptive so u get more help. Something like need help with Temp coils or similar.

@Wa2Mt I bet slee and or cruiser outfitters stock coils. Give one of them a call. Hell they might have old used LC coils laying around....
Thanks. I have tried the local shops to me (just differentials and mule). I will try slee if I can’t find a local guy on here.

car-part.com -> plenty of junkyards up your way with LC coil springs.

@LC Parts Yard may have something for you. There's another member here out of Texas that has a Land Cruiser salvage business also, but for the life of me I can't remember his name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom