New guy has another? Rear Ambulance doors frame top missing something? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Since I got this had it in the shop for both mechanics and then paint and body, I don't recall ever seeing what goes over or in this rectangle openings under the support frame for the top above the doors. One on each side has a thread hole on each side of the rectangle opening. TIA, been searching threats and pictures and haven't come across it yet. Even watched Youtube Jonathan Ward, Proffitts and didn't see it.

Rear Doors Opening space.jpg

I sure there are plenty of people who would trade for a ambulance doors style, myself included. But AZ is a long way apart.

Is that Chris Wade next to you in your avatar?

@65swb45, yes it is. He was instrumental in me getting my dream FJ40 and now a mentor and friend.
I keep finding more pieces that are NOT original, top cap and windshield aren't right either.
Chris helped put the top on it when I picked it up.

If I had know what I didn't know sooner, the body shop could have welded a piece in there and filled the holes. I think I'll just make a plate and screw it on there and have the body shop match the paint.

@65swb45, yes it is. He was instrumental in me getting my dream FJ40 and now a mentor and friend.
I keep finding more pieces that are NOT original, top cap and windshield aren't right either.
Chris helped put the top on it when I picked it up.

Tell Chris I said hi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom