New Guy and first time owner (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
landcruiser.jpg
I just bought a 2020 Land Cruiser Heritage. Loving some of the big tires you guys have and would love some recommendations. I love this thing and wish I bought one sooner. Thanks for reading. -Tyler

Excellent choice - in model and color!
(has absolutely zero to do with the fact that I have a Blizzard Pearl HE)

Welcome. Pick your flavor of 285/65/18s plus adding the OEM spacer to the front and you'll be all set. Your picture confirms some rumors of the Heritage being higher in the rear.

The heritage is higher in the rear. No back seats...slightly heavier rear springs I believe.

Congrats on the purchase, I’m going to upgrade tires on mine soon...found two screws in one tire...yikes!

Welcome. Pick your flavor of 285/65/18s plus adding the OEM spacer to the front and you'll be all set. Your picture confirms some rumors of the Heritage being higher in the rear.
Do I have to lift it? Where can I find the spacer?

Do I have to lift it? Where can I find the spacer?
No, no lift needed for that tire size. The Front spacers are part # 43136-60020 and available from a dealer or the vendors on Mud. A search using the term spacer will have lots of results for you to look at on other member’s trucks.

I would recommend looking into some sliders or step sliders.

Gives those of shorter stature an easier entry, and perhaps more importantly, helps protect the side from door dings by careless drivers parking next to you.

No, no lift needed for that tire size. The Front spacers are part # 43136-60020 and available from a dealer or the vendors on Mud. A search using the term spacer will have lots of results for you to look at on other member’s trucks.
I have the spacers in stock. Shoot me an email and I can FedEx today. Esarjeant@edmartin.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom