New Garages and HAMOM Date TBD (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
We are moving sometime this Spring. As it stands now, we will be left to sort through a LOT of tools at the new house. Please see pics. Thinking about giving a lot away to anyone who wants to come and pick them up. Some maybe worth a little something, but selling wouldn't be the main intent. More of a "get rid of" event vs garage sale.

I will keep everyone up to date as this unfolds.

garage 5.jpg

Garage 1.jpg
Garage 2.jpg
garage 4.jpg
garage 3.jpg

Jamie, are you getting out of the B&B?

If you need a hand any time, let me know - not far away and happy to come help.

We are moving sometime this Spring. As it stands now, we will be left to sort through a LOT of tools at the new house. Please see pics. Thinking about giving a lot away to anyone who wants to come and pick them up. Some maybe worth a little something, but selling wouldn't be the main intent. More of a "get rid of" event vs garage sale.

I will keep everyone up to date as this unfolds.

View attachment 2586195

View attachment 2586197View attachment 2586198View attachment 2586201View attachment 2586204
Following! I just bought a house with a garage that I need to fill up. Let me know if you sell the table saw, woodworking tools, power tools or the grill. I might be interested.

Awesome, wasn’t expecting this. Where’s the new place?

85 Nooe St - over by the Walgreens on the South side of the pond :)

Reactions: AJR
Jamie, are you getting out of the B&B?

If you need a hand any time, let me know - not far away and happy to come help.

Yea - done ASAP. but no sooner than mid May at this point. House will be up for sale as soon as we can get a few things moved over to the new house. The new place owner will rent back for a while . .so lots in limbo :) Thanks for the offer, Joe!!

We will likely also have an Estate Sale at the B&B. I will keep this post up to date for all things "Estate'ish" going on :)

Nice...I’d love to come pilfer and lend a hand. Lots of wood working tools it seems. I’d be willing to buy any bar clamps that may be hiding in the hoard.

Went to do the walk through tonight and EVERYTHING is gone. If its in the pics and its not the tiny house, shop or the house .. its gone. I'll take pics tomorrow.

Kinda pissed, as I guess the communication of "its OK to leave whatever you don't want to mess with there" turned into "everything has to go" or something.

Sorry for the false alarm. It makes me think they got mad that we didn't buy things, but I think honestly they probably thought it was a burden for everyone and they did us all a favor. The big red dumpster I saw there yesterday was gone, I'm hoping they didn't just throw everything away :(

All said, we WILL have an estate sale at the Rosemary House B&B as soon as it sells : ) Hopefully that sale is in early June :)

@weejub, How come we didnt barter with the 300blk?

@Comet Would be easy to give me some of those Benjamin's back - we don't need much of an excuse to go back to Roanoke :)

@weejub We will clean the house so it is presentable next time. So happy to have met your bride and shared a meal.

20210328_143220.jpg

Reba (from @Comet this weekend) loaded down with old shelves from the new shop. Heather pulling nails prepping for painting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom