New Game In Town (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

inkpot

SILVER Star
Threads
There is a new 4x4 competition coming to the Ft McDowell Rodeo grounds on January 6,7,& 8. It is aimed at those of us with limited budgets, and those of us that wheel in our Daily Driver.
Check it out at;<www.AVERAGEJOE4X4CHALLENGE-EXPO.COM>. Sounds like fun to watch and/or drive. They add more info as it develops. John

Looks interesting!! Funny that my LX would fit into the Pro-stock class due to lockers, and tire size and lift size.

clarkrw3 said:
Looks interesting!! Funny that my LX would fit into the Pro-stock class due to lockers, and tire size and lift size.
Howdy! Yea, I feel the same way. The classifications could use a few changes. That was mentioned at the ASA4WDC meeting where I heard their presentation. They are certainly open to input on any ideas. They really want this event to be tailored to the local market. Let them know what you think on their "Contact Us" link. There are several E-mail addresses and phone numbers. They want to make this into an ongoing event, like 4 to 6 meets per year, maybe have one in Tuscon, Flagstaff, where-ever--.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom