New FZJ80 Shirt Design! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
We are Cruiser Gear and we have been making awesome shirts, stickers, embroidered patches and more for Cruiser-heads for over 3 years.

We have a new FZJ80 short and to celebrate we are giving you guys an AMAZING DEAL. We're hooking you up with your new favorite shirt! These are printed on premium quality cotton/poly shirts for a super soft feel with great durability!

We have sizes S through 3XL and the shirts fit a little bit slim, so if you like a baggy fit order one size up!

www.cruisergearshop.com

upload_2018-4-24_16-31-38.png
upload_2018-4-24_16-31-45.png

Last edited:
We are also doing a raffle this month. For every $1 spent through our website you get your name entered 1 time into the drawing! This month we are giving away a super sweet 1/10th scale remote control FJ40 from our partners at RC4WD (@rc4wd, rc4wd.com). Valued at over $530 retail!

Treat yourself to an awesome new shirt and get 12 entries into the raffle at the same time!

Check out the amazingly realistic RC FJ40 in action here:

2018 MAY GAWArtboard 1.jpg

I just bought 2 80 series shirts how do I enter the raffle? I didn't say I am an Mud member in your website.

Ordered mine in blue, thanks for the cool shirt!

Missed the give away but still ordered some gear. Thanks!

You're actually good, the Giveaway goes till the end of the month! (we started it a bit early for the release of this shirt)

Thanks for your support!

I better go buy some more then!

You're actually good, the Giveaway goes till the end of the month! (we started it a bit early for the release of this shirt)

Thanks for your support!
Just ordered an army green XL. Going to put a few of your items on my Fathers day list. Your stuff is perfect Fathers Day gifts. Your about to get a huge seasonal rush.

Did the giveaway happen yet?

Just ordered some more gear. I really like how the shirts are not printed with that annoying plastic feel.

I just ordered mine in Navy Xl, i like my shirts loose so hopefully that will be loose enough :)

Updating this thread. Our original version of this shirt has sold out. Thank you for all your support! Since printing the first batch of this shirt we have changed some of our print techniques and ink in order to get better detail and prints that feel softer to the touch. So we thought this shirt would be a perfect candidate for a 2nd print run! We changed the design up a bit and chose an awesome new color combo.

In case you have not heard, we are giving away a 1974 FJ40 (yes a real one, not an RC this time haha). And purchasing this shirt gets you an automatic 5 entries into the giveaway! While supplies last!

ENTRY QTY - 80 SERIES.png
TAN BACK.png
IMG_4768.JPG
IMG_4769.jpg

Who won the rc?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom