New fridge specific drawer system (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am just about ready to pull the trigger....Charles show me a finished one to make sure I like the finished product...

last questions how are you planning to lock the drawers at slide out and what are you going to use for hold down points for the fridge??don't really want a big heavy fridge hittin me in the melon...

what will turn around time be??

I will have some new photos up soon. I lost almost a week getting ready for a our new baby to come, he was not exspected untill the end of July, so I have been rushing around getting things in order. But he was delivered safely on Saturday, so I will be back to it this week.

Thanks

I will have some new photos up soon. I lost almost a week getting ready for a our new baby to come, he was not exspected untill the end of July, so I have been rushing around getting things in order. But he was delivered safely on Saturday, so I will be back to it this week.

Thanks

Charles,

Congrats on the new addition...looking forward to meeting up again on Monday...whats the turn around..hoping to get it instaled by early August..Thanks

Hello,
I'm really enjoying this drawer build. I've been thinking about a build like this but have always stumbled when I'm thinking of making it not very permanent. We have three kids but sometimes we're hauling another around town and have to use at least one back seat so I was trying to come up with way for some kind of quick release system for the whole drawer system. Any ideas?

One question. What's the purpose of having a standoff under the inside drawer slide?

Another idea is keeping any items on top of the storage box left of the fridge from falling into the fridge slide space after you pull the fridge out. It's one thing that's been driving me crazy. I also end up stuffing stuff behind the fridge and to the right that also can easily fall into the slide space.

Thanks,

Chris

Sorry David I don't follow.

The white spacers in between the slider and the middle wall.

P6073109.jpg

That spacer is needed becouse the metal fram runs down the inside of that side support.

why does the steel extend beyond the box??? and now i need to find something to store over there :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom