New FJ62 cargo interior (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Check out the new coastal-themed interior for my Lowcountry Landcruiser

629884A8-177B-46B2-B311-266FEBEFDA65.jpeg

77607758-14DF-431C-86AB-78E4510B41EC.jpeg

7AD878B3-1F05-4F87-97D8-7597E7ADA829.jpeg

3D595040-EB57-49E1-9C1A-2CF27BE3186E.jpeg

Way cool!

looks nice!

Looks like a nice yacht! I’m impressed. Do you have work in progress photos or more info
on what you used. I guess the floor anchors at the back are factory for a 62? Wish I had
them on the floor of my 60.

Looks like custom “teak” foam flooring made for boats. You must have a hook up to someone that makes/sell/ cuts the stuff or have a big budget. It looks bad ass by the way. I really like it. You could sell kits I’m sure. I would be curious how it would hold up to any cargo if it is the foam stuff.

Cool idea. Great job!
After a little searching it does indeed look like the faux teak EVA foam boat decking. You can send companies templates and they will send you these stick on foam sheets. Pretty neat stuff.

Oh wow man. That's beautiful.

looks like sea deck. I know it well. great idea.

Cool idea. Great job!
After a little searching it does indeed look like the faux teak EVA foam boat decking. You can send companies templates and they will send you these stick on foam sheets. Pretty neat stuff.
Yep, we will make them available shortly if you're interested

Looks like custom “teak” foam flooring made for boats. You must have a hook up to someone that makes/sell/ cuts the stuff or have a big budget. It looks bad ass by the way. I really like it. You could sell kits I’m sure. I would be curious how it would hold up to any cargo if it is the foam stuff.
we've laser fit and built templates and will be offering them soon, SeaDeck is the material.

Looks like a nice yacht! I’m impressed. Do you have work in progress photos or more info
on what you used. I guess the floor anchors at the back are factory for a 62? Wish I had
them on the floor of my 60.
We used SeaDek and laser cut templates, we replaced factory floor anchors for a fresher look. Will be offering all soon, stay tuned.

Yes, we'll be putting together a few options and offering up snap in sets. Stay tuned. The material is synthetic teak called SeaDeck. SeaDek
I'm very curious. Any plan to offer for 62s that have rear shoulder belts and 6x9" speakers??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom