New FJ40 owner...after many years of wanting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Finally gotmy FJ40. She's beauty. 1975. Lots of updates. small block 350, ranger, steering correction,power steering. Exterior painted stock color. I have to finish the interior which i'm looking forward to. looking forward to being part of such a great club

20140928_145020.jpg

Nice truck. Do you have more pictures?
Welcome to the addiction, madness and money pit ;)
We can help with anything except your wallet.

Rudi

Looks like a nice find and the right color too! ;)

Welcome and congrats!

Nice truck !

Welcome to this madness !!

:cheers:

Congrats! Nice looking rig. Good luck with completing it :)

Congratulations on your purchase, very nice. Enjoy the lack of monotony in this forum....(whisper: flip that bezel before someone calls you out.)

:flipoff2:

Looks like a nice find and the right color too! ;)

Welcome and congrats!

very nice 40! best color out :D

Not sure is it's always been my favorite color but has certainly grown on me over the years.
IMG_0367.JPG

As for going broke until the ATM keeps your card you should be good. Me I keeping waiting to open my wallet and find my debit/credit cards gone along with the paypal password changed.:hmm:

Unlike women and booze if you decide to sell you can at least get a little bit of your investment back.:rolleyes: Looks like a nice cruiser hope you enjoy it.:cheers:

What do you do, climb in from the rear to get in those cruiser??? Cool pic!

What do you do, climb in from the rear to get in those cruiser??? Cool pic!

At the time neither was being driven. Since I've registered the 70 and moved the 76 further into the corner and covered it. Trying to keep the miles down. It's already has over 4,500 miles on it, about to the engine is about to the end of the life.:rolleyes:

306.JPG

Welcome scowl. Look forward to seeing what you do to your new acquisition. I do not know what is harder. Giving up any spare cash for projects on these trucks or giving up any spare time reading everything on IH8MUD. :cheers:

Congrats and welcome :flipoff2:

Here is your first wrenching to do list:

1. Bezel is upside down.

Thanks all, I did flip the bezel. It wasn't repainted by an fj guy so thanks for the info. So far, I've got the top put back on and put in new seats. the stock seats were in bad shape and didn'tslide back far enough. my new corbeau seats give me lots more leg room, being 6'7" that's a nice feature.

Welcome to the madness & addiction that is the FJ40 Landcruiser!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom