New FJ40/FJ45 Graveyard found in Saudi Arabia (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
While exploring Riyadh, I stumbled on a FJ40/FJ45 graveyard!. By the look of it, there are roughly 26 FJ's, including 16 FJ40's and 10 FJ45's in varies stages of decay. They look like 1983 models (at least those in the front). There are also other types of older vehicles too.

I have been trying to find the owner in an attempt to negotiate a possible sale of "scrape" vehicles; and then have them shipped out for restoration. I have never done something like this before, but it would be a shame to do nothing.

Please PM me if you are interested in purchasing any of these vehicles.

IMG_3599~photo.jpg

IMG_3600~photo.jpg

IMG_3601~photo.jpg

Looks like a patina museum...

That is cool, Love to walk around something like that and let the drool flow!

I stumbled across the same place yesterday. Being a Friday, nobody around to ask any questions, no signs of any contact info... A few extra pictures without the fence. Total of 17 FJs.

20220121_155245.jpg

20220121_155304.jpg

20220121_155329.jpg

20220121_155352.jpg

FJ40s.jpg

Last edited:
Is it just me or does it look like most of the drivers where shot through the windshield? ???

Is it just me or does it look like most of the drivers where shot through the windshield? ???

My thoughts exactly!

Except the fact it's seems to be just the front row, including the GM vehicles. Someone shot at the thru the fence. I noticed no fog lights which are almost a standard in the region. Not interested in having a whole vehicle restored. Just the cab off the mustard 45. Also any exhaust particularly the first pipe of pipe and the bracket that bolts to the block.

I stumbled across the same place yesterday. Being a Friday, nobody around to ask any questions, no signs of any contact info... A few extra pictures without the fence. Total of 17 FJs.

View attachment 2901784

View attachment 2901785

View attachment 2901786

View attachment 2901787

View attachment 2901789
Hi Fvunen - nice pictures. you obviously jumped the fence. First week in KSA....and I was too afraid to get arrested. ;)

We should get together and exchange notes

Dibs on the super rare Merc/Datsun pickup. Also ship one of them Blazers back home!!!

OP, If you haven’t already, search for some great threads on shipping across the seas. One thread was very in-depth.

8C11067D-59CB-4E66-A9A5-64ACF4167A32.png

Dibs on the super rare Merc/Datsun pickup. Also ship one of them Blazers back home!!!

OP, If you haven’t already, search for some great threads on shipping across the seas. One thread was very in-depth.

View attachment 2906935
@YODA 88 62 - Hi

They are a few Datsun / Nissin pick-up's. But they are not any Merc's. I'll thrown-in a blazer too, it you're interested. PM me.

I've just shipped my FJ45 from Qatar to Toronto. That was relatively straight-forward; but shipping rates these days are out of the world. Never shipped "scraped" vehicles.

Will search for the thread. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom