New FJ Cruiser Bumper (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.flickr.com
Last edited:
Looks great, can't wait to see it in person. That reminds me, I owe you a drawing for my rear swingout...

for those that don't want to dare venture into the FJC forum, here's a couple pics :D

it's very flimsy, like all my projects :grinpimp:
IMG_3225.jpg
IMG_3218.jpg
IMG_3213.jpg

Another of Mat's flyweight designs - it'll never hold up :grinpimp:

Looks awesome sir!

I can't believe you only used 1/4", whaat, you didn't have any 3/8" on hand?

Great looking build

very nice! May I suggest in future you add a warning such as ' Clicking on this link will send you to the Blue Room'.

Drew's rear bumper looks like a customized version of your BJ60 winged "bat-bumper."

I am surprised you didn't put a spring-loaded roller on the back so Drew could just roll down the rock steps at Moab. Like the ditch rollers they used on the old WWII half-tracks below....

half track roller.jpg

I have considered exactly that kind of roller on the rear of the 60. Interesting.

Looks great Mat, very slick. Now your going to have to make a front bumper that will match it. Then Drew can paint his truck all flat black like a stealth plane.

It would be difficult to achieve stealth when his RF emissions are already in the red zone...

Mat, I think you made the stocks in Vasiline and Kleenex rise. You gave sailor a reason to never leave the bathroom now. Wow beautiful work.

BTW, just how heavy IS it? :grinpimp:

specs

Yes - the specs please! Weight with bolts, bracket, swing-out without fuel or tire less the FJ 'tupperware' bumper it replaced.

That's beautiful! Wow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom