NEW Feature - Curse Censor (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

woody

Staff member
Admin
Threads
User CP > Edit Options (default is off)

For those of you who surf at home with children handy, or who have work filters that get wound over swear words on your computer screen, a new filter has just been hacked into the forum software.

Basically, it replaces specific words with other characters, keeping the information readable, but clean.

Additionally, it doesn't physically replace them, so when the boss is on vacation, you can turn OFF the filter and be the sailer we all know you are...

3 words are in the que right now....one even I won't say, but the other two are:

s***
fxxx

These will replace words in thread titles, message texts, PMs, passwords, and more...

YES in forum passwords...so if you thought using the password "fxxxjeep" was a good idea, it won't work IF you also use the curse filter.

If you have specific other words to add please PM me with what they are.....I surf filter-free and will recognize most....Also, if you notice that these are case insensitive, let me know and I can add the CaPS VarIATioNS of each one.

NO, I will not automatically filter "Junk" from the forum....lol

PS: boring words like crap and damn likely won't be added to the list... :censor:

hhhmmm...I wonder if using that icon would work...hhhhmmm

i think the word Jeep should be automatically filtered to heep or some such nonsense

bad_religion_au said:
i think the word Jeep should be automatically filtered to heep or some such nonsense

Yeah, I think that was the word Woody wouldn't say...... :flipoff2:

hey idave, good to see you after the move, what happened to the old av pic of your puppie?

woody said:
YES in forum passwords...so if you thought using the password "fxxxjeep" was a good idea, it won't work IF you also use the curse filter.

Whoohoo, I know woody's password !!! :D :flipoff2: holyfukin****

bad_religion_au said:
hey idave, good to see you after the move, what happened to the old av pic of your puppie?

Hi, Bad
Its around here somewhere! Variety, you know. :D

cool. that's one cool dog though.

fxxx s*** cock (testing settings)

hmm, male chicken is not censored.

Bad - have you tried routing (fawk) yet for the down under crowd? Understand there's a different meaning in Oz. hehehe

that isn't blocked yet

doodle

junk

jeep

bitch
ass

none of them either

:censor: :censor: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

sorry, i'll stop before :ban:

woody said:
one even I won't say, but the other two are:

Those two are the two "full strength" cuss words, I cant think of what would be so bad you cant say, can you give us a hint?

I really like how you gave everybody the option, most forums so you cant cuss at all because people complain, really screws up words like "assume",

this way is nice, those who do not want to read cuss words for whatever reason don’t have to and the rest can see the post as it was intended

RavenTai said:
Those two are the two "full strength" cuss words, I cant think of what would be so bad you cant say, can you give us a hint?
I'll bet it starts with a C.
;)
I can't even type it to check if that's it. :eek:

ahhh

Woody, tried to send you a pm but it said it was too long :flipoff2:

douche **** cock dick pussy cuntie cuneyes dickforbrains s***hole browneye cum blowjob hummer :flipoff2: snatch bastard bitch darn :flipoff2: fxxxhead fxxx fxxxless fxxxie get fxxxed

let's try some in context:

Fxxxin Gonuts
Gumby's momma ... :flipoff2:

Any of these work? Guess I'll stop because I don't normally curse. :flipoff2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom