New F & 2F carbs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Out of distributors. Should have some more in before the end of the year.

Carb suppy is running low and will have another shipment due the first of November.

Carb/Distrib Question

Troll,

If I buy your carb/dizzy setup, what do I do with the emissions control box on the driver's fender. It's got 4 lines coming from it: to Carb, to Manifold, to Diaphram, to Distributor. Also it has a line going to the charcoal canister setup. I've got a cable throtle and it's hooked to an old Rochester carb. Just not really sure what I need to pug and play. Can you walk me through it when you've got a minute? I can post pics if that helps.

Stu

Marshall Put my name on at least 2 more carbs. The first 5 I installed are working fantastic. I will post some pics of the early air cleaner install tomorrow when I get to the shop.

THC carb w/ early air cleaner. I had to shorten the air cleaner where it mounts to the carb and drill one hole in the top to secure it to the Carb but other than that it was fairly straight forward. Runs great just like the other 5 that I have installed.

By the way Marshall I didnt get an invoice in the last shipment of carbs, so if you shoot me one I will get a check in the mail.
DSC07079.JPG

Got my new TrollHole Carb on Tuesday. Installed it and my truck has never run this good! Thanks for an Awesome Deal!!!

I have a 12/74 with a 1.5F, currently running a 4412 2bbl holley and non-USA dizzy, no smog hooked up. I'm interested in both your dizzy and carb: my carb has no wires to it, like the ones I see in this thread, is that a problem? Does your carb have vaccum to the brake booster, as well as dizzy? Does your dizzy run points?

I have a 12/74 with a 1.5F, currently running a 4412 2bbl holley and non-USA dizzy, no smog hooked up. I'm interested in both your dizzy and carb: my carb has no wires to it, like the ones I see in this thread, is that a problem? Does your carb have vaccum to the brake booster, as well as dizzy? Does your dizzy run points?

I'm out of carbs and dizzy's at this point. SHould have some carbs in early Dec.

Carb has port for dizzy. Carb doesn't have a hookup for the brake booster. This should be attached to the stock spacer under the carb or the manifold.

I'm interested in one of your F carbs. No hurry to get one, but the lump of turd that is sitting on my manifold needs to go! Plus it sounds like I have to get a stock throttle linkage since my cruiser was jerry rigged from a previous owner. Also interested in your distributors. Yeah... I need stuff. :D

Need a Carb!

I'm rebuilding a 2F and I NEED your carb. Put me down and let me know how much and I can paypal you asap. Thanks for your time and offering an option to SMOG vaccuum hose hell!

RH01

Put me down for a carb as well. I am still fiddling with my old one trying to get it to work right, but am about ready to huck it in the trash.

New Carb

Damn, this is fortunate and unfortunate timing! I have a couple weeks off and was planning on completing a couple LC projects. I ordered a Weber 38 yesterday from MAF. Your product sounds easier to install and just as good, and will hopefully serve to remove some of the 50 vacuum tubes on my 81 40! Still looking at the end of the year for your next shipment?

It looks like the previous owner removed a few of the emission parts on my 40. I assume I can run it just like the Weber desmogged with previously posted diagrams?

Thanks Troll... you are keeping these 40s running!

Cliff:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom