NEW - Extra Apparel November 18, 2019 edit. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
After t-shirt purchases at the last meeting, we now have available, 1M, 2L, and 2XXL t shirts available.

T-shirts – 100% cotton, preshrunk. $13.00.

Thanks Mike.

Last edited:
I have complied a list for requests of apparel and at last nights meeting, it was decided to move forward with ordering apparel. So for anyone who would like to either put in a request or add to their request, now is the time. I will be ordering no later than April 21st. Please remember to put your name in your reply.

Thanks, Mike

I received a message the apparel is ready for pickup. I will have them at the next meeting. April 12th. Extra t-shirts were added to meet the minimum order, so if you forgot to reply to my thread you're probably in luck. As noted the club had motioned to use the previous order pricing and no distribution of apparel without payment.

Thanks, Mike

Put me down for an XXL for next meeting. You'll have a check by then.

Mike J.

Last edited:
Sorry guys, have been all over the place.. Still want the one remaining medium... Just been hard getting up to meetings with work, family issues (births and deaths) and other stuff. Is July meeting scheduled for the 7th or 14th, can't remember? I will make a point to get to one of those with cash in hand.

Greg, the remaining shirts do not count the shirts that are reserved you and Mike J.
The meeting is July 14th. and I will have the shirts available there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom