New Door Handles and Ideas (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
About 5 or 6 months ago I snapped off my DS door handle when I was a little pissed off (identity theft) But just now im finally getting around to doing something about it.. But does anyone have the part # for OEM handles?

In the back of my mind I would love to replace all my handles with something other than plastic, possibly aluminium? Has anyone ever done this or know of places that sell already fabbed ones?

My second thought is I plan on eventually saving up enough to paint my rig white and then have black trim pieces etc... one being the door handles, does anyone like those black handles on my red color? I also included a picture of a white rig with black handles, Im a bigger fan of white on black than red on black.. Any opinions?
blackdoorhandlesidea.jpg

CopyofChichester023.jpg

is this even the real you? How do we know someone else hasnt infiltrated mud?

Dont know of any aluminum handles, the parts guru's may have heard of something, maybe the later models upgraded or something from another model can be used.

cody c said:
is this even the real you? How do we know someone else hasnt infiltrated mud?

Dont know of any aluminum handles, the parts guru's may have heard of something, maybe the later models upgraded or something from another model can be used.

I'm a real person lol, so you don't know the part # for handles either ? :/

nope, cruiser dan at american toyota would know, or send a PM to Onur (Beno on Ih8mud) as they are both parts guys at toyota parts desks somewhere in the states.

Unless they too have been infiltrated by evil robot identity pirates.

cody c said:
nope, cruiser dan at american toyota would know, or send a PM to Onur (Beno on Ih8mud) as they are both parts guys at toyota parts desks somewhere in the states.

Unless they too have been infiltrated by evil robot identity pirates.

I'm curious if anyone has even thought of metal handles , the 60 series has metallic handles, if they fit I would have stolen them off my dads rig already :p

Flea bay has chrome plastic overlays if I recall.

Find someone parting out a truck, replace with oem, paint black and take a anger mgmt class so you don't tear them off again. :flipoff2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom