New Door Cards. 77 vs 73 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Dave Stedman can't source HZJ73 door cards but can get 77. Does anyone know if they would work? The HZJ73 is the power everything trim package from Japan

There are so many variables when it comes to door cards. A bit more information on exactly what you are trying to accomplish would help us answer your questions

Dave got me new door cards using 76 series p/n for my 77. Requires additional parts as I went from the original prado/ZX wrap over the door top style to the opposite which doesn't do that.

What additional info do you guys need? Sorry, I am a rookie at sorting this stuff out

It is probably just easier to post a photo of what you have but Dave can get you squared away better than any of us here.

I would doubt that the door cards from a 77/76 will fit a 73/74 since I believe the door size is slightly different between these models. If you can find some in good shape from a 70/75 they would probably fit.

Slightly different how? (Other than the window frame near the windshield, rounded vs angled) Just curious.

Slightly different how? (Other than the window frame near the windshield, rounded vs angled) Just curious.
Thinking more about this the door part that the cards bolt to most likely are same size as the other models, the outer door skin is longer on the 90’s LJ78 so I assume that applies also to the 77/76.

Thinking more about this the door part that the cards bolt to most likely are same size as the other models, the outer door skin is longer on the 90’s LJ78 so I assume that applies also to the 77/76.

I had no idea and I agree that a LJ78 door is probably the same as 76/77 door.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom