New dissent offroad no cut rear bumper! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Smiles for Miles! :cool:

Oh wrong side...

Last edited:
We'll, you did kinda put an explosive device on the ass end of you truck. đź’Ą

Meh, I can own an error. Full context though I was going to be towing a trailer so it wasn’t the hazard it appeared to be. Either way I ended moving it up into the jerry can tray which now takes up the space of two so a longer term answer needs to be found.

noob question, is tilting the spare tire optional?

Does anyone have pictures of the bumper with the integrated cross member hitch? I haven't seen any yet.

2019-08-14_12-12-51.jpg

Anybody know the size of the zerk grease fittings on the rear swingouts?

Don't wanna bug Ben with trivial questions (I know he's super busy).

Somehow ended up breaking one and need to replace it.

I bought one of these sets to keep in the garage. I bet one will fit.

This thread and Ben’s Instagram have convinced me that I need to spend some money on front and rear bumpers :D

Has anyone figured out a creative way to relocate the backup camera with this bumper aside from putting it on the spare tire?

I just bought a Kenwood camera and mounted it right on the bumper. Much better display.

I snapped one off and had to drill it out, was a big pain. I think they were a tapered 1/4-28.

Hey @benc what swing out options do you have for this right now? I see a bunch of stuff on IG for the 200... Where does it all stand?

I just bought a Kenwood camera and mounted it right on the bumper. Much better display.
Do you have any pics or model number of the camera?

Did your truck come with an oem camera? What did you end up doing with that, just leaving it mounted in the hatch (otherwise there would be a hole there if removed correct?)

yep, still there.

kenwood cmos-230

DO NOT order from Amazon unless it is sold and shipped by Amazon. I bought it there first (3rd part seller) and the package was all Chinese and covered in dirt and the paper was faded. I sent it back and got another through Crutchfield.

Thanks man, that helps alot. Where did you mount it on the bumper?

I snapped one off and had to drill it out, was a big pain. I think they were a tapered 1/4-28.
LOL. I feel your pain. I filled the bottom one with silicone because I over tighted it, and refused to drill and tap it. It's working well.

Hey all, I have the original ("cut") version of this bumper and have been on the look out for a hitch-mounted tray bike rack. I have a single swing out with a 275/70r18 mounted, but will be moving to a 285 or 295 with my next set of tires likely. Has anyone found a rack that clears the swingout/spare?? Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom