New dissent offroad no cut rear bumper! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

A little more progress this evening.
dont mind the recovery point, that will be solid 1/2".
IMG_1518.JPG
IMG_1519.JPG
IMG_1520.JPG
IMG_1521.JPG
IMG_1522.JPG

WOW. Ben you are an artist my friend! Amazing work. I love seeing the updates and progress that takes place at your shop.

I really like it! Oh and I need a rear bumper for my 100... just saying.

Wife just backed stock bumper into a boulder... following:)

IMG_2014.jpeg

Bumpers done.
Still have some redesign to do on the swingouts but extremely pleased so far.
Will be offering it up at an introductory price of $2200 with tire carrier and accessories swing arm.
Bumper will come standard with a bottom mount hitch but will have an optional high clearance hitch as well.
With the bottom mount hitch this is 100% bolt on.
IMG_1530.JPG
IMG_1531.JPG
IMG_1533.JPG
IMG_1534.JPG
IMG_1535.JPG

Love those double shear swing out hinges! Any chance of going up to 5/8 on the recovery points and rounding the inside of the holes for soft shackles?

That looks amazing Ben!

What mods would be required to the truck with this bumper if selecting the optional high clearance hitch?

Love those double shear swing out hinges! Any chance of going up to 5/8 on the recovery points and rounding the inside of the holes for soft shackles?
The recovery points will be 1/2".
Rounding would require some tooling I don't currently have but could be possible

The
That looks amazing Ben!

What mods would be required to the truck with this bumper if selecting the optional high clearance hitch?
it would require notching the crossmember. I will say that the bottom mount hitch will still have the same departure angle as the competitors high clearance hitch do to the bumper not protruding past the crossmember.

One cool thing about this design is the receiver portion is 100% bolt on!
The different hitch or no hitch options can be changed at anytime. For me I would prefer to have the lower hitch for 90% of the time and would likely just swap out the no hitch cap for the extremely tough trails.

Sorry if this was mentioned was is the price with no swing outs? I want to eventually get swing outs but would have to wait for a bit. I am assuming they could be added later on?

Sorry if this was mentioned was is the price with no swing outs? I want to eventually get swing outs but would have to wait for a bit. I am assuming they could be added later on?
$1200 on the first 10, $1400 after that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom