"New" Diesel Adapters 6BT Kit (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I just picked up a rebuilt 6bt and a unused swap kit from Diesel Adapters. I have been going through the parts and it looks to be pretty complete, but I don't have any kind of reference to know what I might be missing. It's a fun puzzle though.

Does anybody have any recommendations on someone who can mod a torque converter for me?

You'll probably have better luck in the diesel section.

There are plenty of people hear to help. Honestly I would ditch everything related to the auto and look into the manual NV4500. Way more help going that route.

Road runner converters in Phoenix has done 2 for me fast turn around. What version of the kit did you find? Post pics. I’ve got one of his early versions. And on my 3rd flex plate. He went to dodge stuff later in his builds.

Are you talking about modding the stall or nodding the torque converter snout? Road Runner in Arizona have lowered stall for several members.

Edit: Oops, Jess beat me to it. Lol.

There are plenty of people hear to help. Honestly I would ditch everything related to the auto and look into the manual NV4500. Way more help going that route.
As an auto user I take offense, but I’ve had internal debates on this subject for sure. Would love to run an 1000 miles of mixed uses to compare back to back.
what are your summer trips looking like....

As an auto user I take offense, but I’ve had internal debates on this subject for sure. Would love to run an 1000 miles of mixed uses to compare back to back.
what are your summer trips looking like....
No clue yet. Would be be nice to compare them though.

Road runner converters in Phoenix has done 2 for me fast turn around. What version of the kit did you find? Post pics. I’ve got one of his early versions. And on my 3rd flex plate. He went to dodge stuff later in his builds.
I'm not sure which version of the kit it is. I will post up some pictures in the next day or so. I haven't had a chance to go through it all.

Well, if you use the A442 or A343 the snout mod isn’t necessary, it’s only needed on the A440. What tranny do you have. Dustin never gave me that measurement because he lost it, apparently.

If it’s the style I’m thinking of, A442 torque converter won’t need snout mods. I would lower stall though. That and a compushift and you wool he good to go. Can you throw some pics of tie adapter up?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom