For Sale New design, plate winch bumpers for 80 series - CLEAROUT (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TurboDennis

SILVER Star
Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
  2. LX450
2024 special : Looking to clear out the few remaining pieces i have in stock to make room for new batch. $1150 SHIPPED to lower 48/Canada per bumper.

Brand new. Specifically designed for the 80-series. Not a generic design such as ARB that is just modified to fit.
Head light/grille loops not currently available.

Made from 3-5mm steel plate, CNC laser cut and mig welded. Fully powder coated black. Very strong, yet lighter than many other designs (about 100lbs). Mounts to frame rails with 12 M12-M10 bolts into existing locations. Removable winch cover. Should fit most winches up to 12k. Includes halogen fog lights (can be retrofitted to LED or replaced with other lights entirely). (Wiring for the fog lights is not included). Best of all : Juicy TEQ logo :)

20210613_153902.jpg

20210613_153929.jpg

20210613_153939.jpg

20210613_153951.jpg

20210613_154002.jpg

Last edited:
bump

Are they made to order? I would want a hoop on mine
I had a batch of these made and they're ready to ship. I may consider adding the hoop in the next batch, but no ETA on that.

bump

bump

Question:
I have a 1992 HDJ81. A few of the threads I have read indicate that there is a bit of an extension on the frame that pushes the front bumper forward 2-3" or so. Do you have any knowledge about this? (Sorry, I'm new to 80's).
What payment methods do you accept? Any photos of the bumpers being built?

Feel free to PM me, if you'd like.

Thanks!

Can you share a side shot so we can see how far it extends from front of vehicle?
I dont have a side shot available, unfortunately, and i dont have any of these bumpers right now that i can install because the ones i have are all sealed/wrapped in plastic.
However, the bumper doesn't extend and further forward than it has to for the winch to fit. The bottom plate (with TEQ) logo is roughly at the same angle as your approach angle would be.
Question:
I have a 1992 HDJ81. A few of the threads I have read indicate that there is a bit of an extension on the frame that pushes the front bumper forward 2-3" or so. Do you have any knowledge about this? (Sorry, I'm new to 80's).
What payment methods do you accept? Any photos of the bumpers being built?

Feel free to PM me, if you'd like.

Thanks!
Sorry, i don't have an older HDJ81 that i can look at right now, but i think you're referring to the frame "caps" that are removable. I'm pretty sure that the bumper mounting holes on the frame on both HDJ81's and US spec 80's are in the same locations.

Paypal (F&F or +4% fee), or wire transfer would work for payment.
Don't have any pictures of these being built, unfortunately.

Wow...that's a great looking front bumper! I wasn't even thinking about replacing mine (I don't go wheeling and hence don't have need for a winch) but this is so sweet looking. Nice work and I'll let you know if I decide to get one.

bump

i'd love one for a 200 series.....man, these are a killer deal too.

bump

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom