New CSC Memebr MikeB!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Chuy

07' GX470
Threads
Please welcome our newest CSC member Mike member #307!! Welcome to the club MikeB!

:cheers:

~Chuy

welcome Mike. please share about your Land Cruiser!

Welcome aboard

Welcome aboard!

Welcome Mike

Good color choice
thumb.gif

:cheers:

:cheers: Mike!

Thanks everyone!

I bought my white 1995 80 in 2000. I installed OME springs and 285 tires, but I've mostly used it as a daily driver and haven't done many modifications.

A year ago the 80 was hit hard as described here:
https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/collision-damage-can-this-be-fixed.770103/
Tools R Us and inkpot worked miracles to get the damage fixed so that now it looks and drives the same as before the accident.

Earlier this year I was able to buy a set of locked axles and all the related parts from jjgarci1. JJ and I swapped the axles in his driveway with help from medtro.

After seeing other CSC members well-built rigs, it's gotten me thinking about more modifications. I've been checking the low spots in the parking garage at work to see if I could squeeze in with 850J/863 and 315s.

For those who have not seen it yet, Mike's rig is really clean.:princess: Looks like it is right out of the showroom. Even though his insurance company had written it off as:eek: TOTALED, we did not want to see such a nice rig lost. IIRC, all of the front and rear damage has been fixed using the original body panels. We have a Pro Panel Pounder:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana: that does just amazing:clap: work. Unfortunately, Joe's rig was a wee bit too far gone to revive, even for this guy. :crybaby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom