New CSC Member RoXCoL (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Chuy

07' GX470
Threads
Please welcome our newest CSC member Douglas member #306 !!! Welcome to the club RoXCoL

:cheers:

Excited to finally have joined. Been eyeballing joining for a little bit. Not really sure why I waited.

Welcome to CSC, any pic's of the Red Rocket?

Welcome

Let's see Red

The spectrum of color seems to favor white in this crowd but red is sneaking up on us, welcome.

welcome :cheers:

20140725_135449.jpg

Wound up at the cinders for a friend's bachelor party weekend recently. I was lacking a motorcycle so I turned into the support vehicle.

It has had some mods since the signature. J springs with a 30mm spacer in front, extended brakelines, landtank plates, double cardan front DS, baja expedition rack. The tent that was going to be purchased for the rack got stalled after we decided to take care of some home repairs. Tried telling the wife we could just live in the truck. She isn't quite ready for that yet.

Welcome, Now paint that thing white and join the dark side :cheers:

I enjoy my blistered, peeling, oxidized clear coat too much. It helps lessen the concern of pinstriping it.

Nice! You will like these folks, just a great bunch of low key enthusiasts who love to get out. :cheers:

Welcome aboard,

Welcome and nice ride

It was ok, minus the rake, before the spacers. Had some minor vibes. Once the spacers were installed the vibrations were bad enough my work carpool guy was finally able to notice. Almost non existent.

Welcome. I'm also located in Sorry Vista.

Never thought I would wind up this far south. Interesting little town to say the least. Very transient out here. I have met very few people that stay here more than 5 years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom