New CSC member #578 Kipp Hagaman (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Saddletramp

GOLD Star
Threads
Please welcome our latest member Kipp Hagaman ( @Kippster) to CopperStateCruisers.

Kipp has a very clean and straight 1987 Toyota p/u w/ a 3" factory lift. Looking forward to seeing pictures.

Please welcome our latest member Kipp Hagaman ( @Kippster) to CopperStateCruisers.

Kipp has a very clean and straight 1987 Toyota p/u w/ a 3" factory lift. Looking forward to seeing pictures.
Hi I am a newbie and just purchased a 2013 Lexus LX( although it might be 2-4 weeks before I can get it in the road as I bought it from an auction) how do I join CSC, are there any requirements.
Thanks in advance.

Hi I am a newbie and just purchased a 2013 Lexus LX( although it might be 2-4 weeks before I can get it in the road as I bought it from an auction) how do I join CSC, are there any requirements.
Thanks in advance.
No requirements, just go to CopperStateCruisers.com and click on membership and use PayPal to pay your membership fee. Application - Copper State Cruisers

Welcome to the club Kipp!!! Looking forward to seeing some pictures.

welcome to the club and bring your rig out in the 16th for the Classic Cruize on walnut canyon so we can see that sweet truck in use.

Three inch factory lift! Let's see that bad boy. Welcome aboard,

:cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom