New CSC Member #549 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Saddletramp

GOLD Star
Threads
Please welcome Brian DaCunha to CopperStateCruisers.

Brian made his first meeting last night and showed off his 1993 80 series.

Welcome to our club

:cheers:

Welcome!

Welcome aboard, Brian. Post some pics of your rig...?

Welcome to the club Brian

Welcome

I finally figured out my password! I was at the first meeting in January 2020. Here are some pics of the Land Cruiser. the members at the meeting will hopefully figure out who is was. I had the middle row of seats removed and the 2 rear seats installed with kids seats in them. it was awesome hanging out with people just as excited about their vehicles as me. I've done a lot of work to base line and ive had to troubleshoot a few bugs and the forum has been great. i did require some help from toolsrus at one point and he was awesome and extremely knowledgeable and generous. i was looking forward to meeting him and to thank him again.

it is a 1993 that has front and rear factory lockers, with a 2.5" OME lift with heavy springs. it has 315 75 16 maxis razor tires. ive got two young kids, 6 and 8 years old, that like to go out every once in a while, but if i can meet up with some other members with kids mine would probably go out with me more often.

I also have 3rd generation 4runner that i will try to post picture up of. its the parts runner when im working on the Land Cruiser.

i don't think the pictures loaded so im adding them in different posts.

Last edited:
with the smitty bilt XL 2883
IMG_0316.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom