New CSC Clubhouse?? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

brices123

GOLD Star
SILVER Star
Threads
Think I figured out what to do with our CSC funds!

The town of Cleator is for sale, we could make it our official clubhouse.

The only thing is, we are about $1,245,000 short of the purchase price. Anyone have any fundraising suggestions

Think I figured out what to do with our CSC funds!

The town of Cleator is for sale, we could make it our official clubhouse.

The only thing is, we are about $1,245,000 short of the purchase price. Anyone have any fundraising suggestions

Several of us are already Cleator Yacht Club members there so this would be the next logical decision. Sounds like a bargain

Then we can get Netflix to make a series (as their Schitt's Creek). Could be a great investment.

Cleator OMG LOL lock your doors....

Sit in an old boat sunk in the dirt and drunk cold bottles of Bud?

Ummm...Yeah!

Then we can get Netflix to make a series (as their Schitt's Creek). Could be a great investment.
Pitch the idea to netflix and basically have them buy it for us and then they could do a "tiger king"esque documentary about it. Although i don't think there is anyone in the club that is bat s*** crazy to make the whole thing so that the masses would be willing to watch it.

Pitch the idea to netflix and basically have them buy it for us and then they could do a "tiger king"esque documentary about it. Although i don't think there is anyone in the club that is bat s*** crazy to make the whole thing so that the masses would be willing to watch it.

Don’t worry the producers will tell us what to say. There is very little reality in reality TV

So, you move 40 or so Land Cruiser fanatics into a town where we'd have our OWN bar?! What could possibly go wrong? :grinpimp:

:beer::cheers::clap::doh::popcorn:

Cleator Cruisers. Even toothless folks in Preskit make fun of Cleator, I am sure the show would be a hit🤪

Went there in high school, figure 1990, and bought some peanut butter cups from ?Tom? Old dude had a deep freeze where he kept the candy and lots of other unlabeled stuff. Cool spot and cool trails back to the Thunderbolt mine.

One of my fonder memories of the Yacht Club. About 100 mtn biking single speeders of questionable ethics, morals, and sobriety. hehehe

IMG_20190202_144854133.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom