New cruiserhead on the way (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Wow Troll! Did you know that over the weekend at Uwharrie???

Congrats!!!!

Congrats-
Well I just joined this club and I will extend a welcome to the Parent Club! Nothing else comes close!

Scott

Congrats Marshall, and to Mrs. Troll, too. Girls are great. Hurry and build that new house, your first kid will soon take over all your space.:cheers:

Congrats, we will be adding a little cruiserdude in March, to make his 1.5 year old sister miserable....

Way to go Marshall and Becca! You been holdin out for a while tellin us. 5 months...time to have a party!!

ALRIGHT!!! Congrats Marshall, many wishes for a healthy girl.

I have no wife or kids so I'll just shut up now.

Names???

How about we Cruiserheads suggest some names for the soon to be
cruiser chick.
I've always been fond of Birfield. It works for boy or girl. ;)
I've suggested this to several members in the past and for
some reason it meets resistance. ;)
I'll keep plugging till someone uses it.
Congrats to you two. Kiss that beautiful wife for me will ya Trollhole?
God bless you all.

very cool

Congrats Marshall that is very cool. Nothing comes to close to faterhood. It is the coolest thing in the world. Tell Becca I said congratulations I hope she is having a neusea free pregnancy. Amy was not that lucky. Very cool.

-Travis
Mongo fj60

Congrats to the rest of you guys, too. (And mom's, too.) We may be on our way to becoming one of the largest chapters.

Congradulations Marshall!

Congratulations! Expanding Universe is good. Pablum, dirty diapers....babies are for the young...grand babies are made to be spoiled!

congrats!!!

BTW dont bother with those diaper genie things, waste of time money & space
just throw the stinky in a plastic grocery bag & tie the bag shut & throw in reg. trash

or they make scented bags just for tossing poopy diapers

trust me!

I had no idea there were so many little Cruiserheads running around in your club. I thought the majority was the Mafia guys.....NTTIAWWT....

It will be a few years, my girl is 18 months, boy is due in March, but my plans are to try and mod slightly my 80 and take them camping within the next 3 or four years.....are any of your wheeling trips kid friendly overnight camping excursions? Or am I dreaming they would have fun at 4 or 5?

What age do you take your kids along, or do you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom