New Cruiserdan product giveaway (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Romer

fatherofdaughterofromer
Threads
One luckey winner will get a free two month insurance policy. The winner will be picked by cruiserdan himself. Below is a direct qoute from his product sheet.

"NEW PRODUCT AVAILABLE FROM C-DAN"

News flash: cruiserdan has just announced a new "insurance policy" against accidental knitting needle strikes. ........

Coverage can be purchased for "full coverage" or for certain specified components such as head gaskets or steering knuckle studs.......

Drawing rules are in post #9 by C-Dan - There is a real prize

cruiserdan said:
Our prize winner will be chosen based on the best "essay". :D

Contestants will tell why they should win....:D

I get to pick the winner :flipoff2: It is totally subjective and my decision is final........I think......:hillbilly.

Entries close on 12-31 at 12 midnight MST........

Oh, there is a real prize involved...;)

A hundred bucks worth of whatever OEM stuff you need (that is still available...:rolleyes: )

:cheers: Dan.

Don't let this happen to you:D
white.jpg

Last edited:
oooh,...can i sign up...i almost hit one today

Given CDan's propensity for voodoo skillz, this outta come with at least a $50 gift cert..... :flipoff2:

I think the knitting needle is already in my truck. Is this insurance policy retroactive?

Ha ha ha ha! :bounce:

And to think I was expecting a tangible prize...

I get to pick the winner :flipoff2: It is totally subjective and my decision is final........I think......:hillbilly.

A hundred bucks worth of whatever OEM stuff you need (that is still available...:rolleyes: )

Last edited:
I should win because I know your wife and I can tell her how much you have been spending on toys/mods she doesn't know about:D No damn it, you could do the same to me:doh:

that's some dangerous needlepoint

cabron said:
that's some dangerous needlepoint

That's not much of an essay if you plan on winning. I think mine is in the lead:D

What? :confused:

Dan I don't think they are paying attention. I think you should just let me and Reffug split the prize.

FOR THOSE WHO HAVE ATTENTION DEFICIT DISORDER

cruiserdan said:

The definition of Essay - Essay, a short work that treats of a topic from an author's personal point of view, often taking into account subjective experiences and personal reflections upon them.

Somehow:

LX_TREME said:
Ac Dryer skid plate goes along with the fridge (Cooler) center console?:confused:

doesn't fit that definition

Originally Posted by cruiserdan said:
Our prize winner will be chosen based on the best "essay"

I don't want to play if IdahoDoug will be allowed to enter an essay. That's simply not fair to the rest of us.

-B-

Last edited:
Beowulf said:
I don't want to play if Doug will be allowed to enter an essay. That's simply not fair to the rest of us.

-B-

A great excuse to grade on a curve then......;)

17 replies and not one essay yet? Man you guys are weak. :rolleyes: :D

Dan, I've already got another $100 worth of stuff I need, let me know when to call it in sir. thanks! ;)

Dear Cruiser Dan,

I’ve been on ih8mud for about 2.5 years now. In that time I’ve owned an 80 series, an FJ62, two Tacos, and a 3rd Gen 4Runner. I still have the 4Runner and 80; one is my DD, the latter is for trails & family fun. Both trucks are green, which I know you’ll agree is the best Cruiser color, and even though the 80 is the first Land Cruiser I bought, I’ve got a feeling it’ll be the last Land Cruiser I own.

I haven’t added up all the receipts, but I’m certain you’ll agree that I do a fair amount of business at American Toyota. In fact, even though my club gets deals at three local dealerships up north here, your prices are still better (even if I pay shipping), your knowledge far exceeds theirs, and placing my order is always a pleasure. When I factor in the fact that I don’t have to race across town on my lunch hour, or spend my Saturday morning driving to a dealer, all the while avoiding local sales tax, it’s no wonder that I prefer to do my shopping through PM’s and over the phone, in fact I actually look forward to buying more Toyota parts.

But customer loyalty isn’t why I should be chosen for this most gracious offer of $100 parts credit. For you should know that I’ve worked hard to build my own 80 series to be the best 80 it can be, modeled after one of the greatest out there. Sure it’s green, of course, but as you know it also sports clear corner lenses, George’s LED’s, several Slee parts, even a custom rear “cubby” system, much like your own. Also soon to be installed is the LH tailgate license plate holder, which currently sits under the tree. If I were to toss on a supercharger and some OEM steel rims, you’d be likely to walk up to the wrong truck in Moab next spring- but is mistaking beauty for beauty really so wrong?

The only thing better in this world than one awesome looking, meticulously maintained, and well built green FZJ80 Land Cruiser is knowing there are two of them. So in your selection process, all I ask is that you see past the obvious flare & quick wit, and look beyond the hype towards the true vision of what a Land Cruiser should be. Only then will you know which vehicle is most deserving, and your heart and mind will be in harmony as you select my 80 series to be the $100 recipient.

ok, so here's the deal dan...first off, nobody ever informed me that we need to worship you in order to keep our cruisers from puking on us...i just learned that while reading the head gasket thread. now i realize why my cruiserlife has sucked recently.

ever since that fuel pump i bought from you, my normally reliable fj60 is dying...alternator puked, power steering pump moans embarrassingly (embarrissinly enought that others cringe and tell me they'll do what they can to help), the exhaust manifold is toast, and i'm sure it needs some sort of a tune up.

unfortunately, i own an evil fj40...yes, my dearly loved avatar HATES me. i rescued the poor thing from the mountains where it was buried in snow and pitifully cold and lonely and gave my blood to give it life. i routinely skinned knuckles, and don't even bring up the competition i had with texican over the most nasty injuries last year, just to keep it up and running and enjoying life, only for it to strive to garner my hatred.

i put a power steering cooler in the return line and the pressure line starts leaking at both ends. i give it a new radiator and fan setup since it runs hot...now, months and many miles later, it decides to start leaking...massively, for no reason at all. i replace the hi/low shift collar and fork when it starts popping out of gear...only to have it continue to pop out of gear. i pull the top cover and pop out the breather and replace with a nice free flowing nipple (yes, i hate to lower my standards and say it, but i said "nipple")...only to have all the gears rearrange themselves so that i can no longer get the topcover on.

while i have learned that my 40 is evil and it and the cruiser gods are very upset with me, i've also searched my soul and determined why. it's the v8 and the sm465. it's not toyota and they are rightfully pissed, but my 60 and it's failing cannot be attibuted to that. why, oh why is it so upset with me? it could only be a curse, applied from some sort of powerful being. someone like you.

my cruisers and the gods are not taking into consideration the fact that my minimal dollars are also going towards my fj45, my piggie and another 40. i'm trying as hard as i can to save cruisers. i've killed a few, yes, but only to save the lives of many more cruisers and i'm sure those few are proud that they have donated their organs to save so many of their fellow cruisers.

please dan, remove the evil death curse and help me keep my cruisers alive. oh, yeah, if i win, skip the money, just send me the stuff to appease my fj60's ticking timebomb of an exhaust manifold gasket and some tune up parts...

love ya...and no, that's no brownnosing, you are my major cruiserparts god ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom