New Cruiser!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.instagram.com
I can't resist. I picked this baby up yesterday. It is a diamond in the rough around here. I searched texas this past week and saw some pretty ugly cruisers. Then right under my nose this one came along for an absolutely unbeatable unbelievable deal. Right after I just got mostly all the parts sold on my attempted resto, and I wondered when I would ever get a cruiser again the cruiser gods sent me this beauty. Check it...

Good thing too because somehow I signed up and paid for silverstar bennies for the next 3 years. Lots of pics ahead.

Pics...
IMG_0025.JPG
IMG_0009.JPG
IMG_0010.JPG

Really nice! So you had a resto project you got rid of - what changed your mind?

I see the little one working the knobs on the dash. I was asked to park my 40 at church for VBS registration because of the Safari theme they used. I looked out the door to see a bunch of kids yanking the knobs and working the stick as hard as they could.

Are those window cranks metal?

hhhmmm...was the heater vent on the side of the cowl modified...it's removable and shouldn't be judging by all the late model stuff on there. i like how there's oem tube padding for the knees on the bar.

Looks like a very nice cruiser, you should have a lot fun wheeling that.

im jealous.....very nice rig.....skipped the whole resto process, i take. i dont blame you. glad it all worked out well. welcome to your new rig....hope to see more of it in the future. keep us posted.....pun intended.

Thanks everyone. I am super stoked. Sorry but I can't pass it on for 500 or 600 bucks :flipoff2: Thanks for the offer though it was very thoughtful ;) .

They are metal window cranks, the guy also put those oem roll bar pads above your head on the cage as well, 2 each side. The heater vents are removeable because it's a fiberglass body.

At the time it was the cost and time consumption of the resto that changed my mind, and I bought a boat to enjoy this summer.

Yeah I will have fun wheeling it, but I am actually having more fun driving it around and babying it than I did banging up my old one offroading. This one will definitely see alot less mud. It's just a smooth operating machine, not a single mechanical problem with it really, and the 350 pulls it right along. Feels like it was new off the lot maybe 2 years ago. Couldn't be happier. Thanks everyone. :beer: :beer:

Should be on ROW in Oct so I don't want to spoil any of the details.
IMG_0008.JPG

Ill go 651.99... Wow nice boat

Last edited:
what's that temp probe thingy going into the upper rad hose :confused:

Knighthawk, where are you stationed. I swear I've seen the lady in the second picture on base where I am stationed. Norcal??

Finally got the top off and some local (very light with kids) trail riding done. Here are the pics as promised :rolleyes: . Here on Ft Hood. Got alot of work to do to that suspension :eek: . Needs some more articulation not to mention some bigger tires.

SOA is in order with 35's. :beer: :beer:
C1.JPG
C2.JPG

Congrats on a very good looking Cruiser. Fiberglass tub to boot. Very nice!

congrats! you got a very nice and clean cruiser. Happy cruising :beer:

Where does the fiberglass end? I mean I noticed those six bolts in the front door jamb and thought it was strange. But if the cowl is steel and the body is glass behind that then maybe it'd make sense.

Looks good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom