1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"New Car Features" manual

Discussion in '80-Series Tech' started by RavenTai, Mar 22, 2004.

1. RavenTai

RavenTai

I was just looking at my wiring manual and noticed it referenced the FSM and also another manual called the “new car features”

what is that? I am hoping it is the description and operation section witch is sorely missing from the FZJ80 FSM, often a schematic and a description of the players in a system are all that is needed to trouble shoot a problem neither of witch are in the FSM, for example the FSM for my chevy included a schematic of the oil system including all the valves and drilling's and their approximate location

P.S. For such a great site the search sucks, I am sure this has been discussed before but put it "new car features" 600 days all forums 500 results comes up with -0-, this may not be a common subject but often when I search for a common subjects it will still come up with stuff from only this year (2004) even though I adjust the days and # of results to much longer than the site has been in operation, at first I thought that there was an oddity that got the search to go back further like the use of the same subject with different day (365,600,720 days) would all return different amounts but it is not repeatable so it looks like it is random

for instance “oil filter” and any combo of days results in either 47 or 71 results all from this year no matter how many day I put in :'( [/rant]

2. e9999

e9999 You want to do what...? Moderator

the one I saw was just a brief description of the new features for that year's model compared to the previous year. Pretty qualitative too, IIRC.
    E

3. RavenTai

RavenTai

Evan was kind enough to e-mail me a few bits from the NCF manual, very informative, it is just what I ws looking for

4. fj55-100

fj55-100 SILVER Star

lots of good tidbits that are hard to find elsewhere-the 98 changeover ncf is a good one as well
    if you need a section in the book untill yours arives just ask, RM/ewd/om/litatture as well

data-matched-content-rows-num="2,1" data-matched-content-columns-num="1,4" data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">