New buggy in Harlan (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Took the buggy out for the first time last weekend in Harlan. Everything worked great! We wheeled for 3 days with no issues.

DSC02918.jpg

DSC00790.jpg

DSC00778.jpg

Random001.jpg

IMGP7295.jpg

IMGP7302.jpg

Looks like it is working well, good job! Seems to have worked pretty good through Lions Den. Did you try Mason Jar?

What shock package are you running?

We did run Mason Jar also, I made it up the right side of the ledge at the top. Some trails we ran were Lion's Den, Mason Jar, Rail Bed, Lower Rock Garden, Killing Time, Grapevine, Middle Rock Garden, Your Turn, Crawford's Cry, Lower Profanity, and Pin Ball.

IMGP7216.jpg

IMGP6972.jpg

IMGP7165.jpg

IMGP7177.jpg

IMGP7188.jpg

The new buggy is 4 linked front and rear with ORI Struts. It has a 5.3L Vortec with LS-1 intake, oil pan, block hugger headers, performance tune, etc, mated to a TH350 and 3.8 Atlas II t-case. It has the same Dana 60 and 14 bolt axles that were in my last rig, with a few upgrades. I'm running the same 42/17 Iroks but on TrailReady HD aluminum beadlocks now. This one is a 4 seater, it has a 36" wide Corbeau backseat to go with the Corbeau ultra front seats.

Here's a pic of the new one beside the old one for a good size comparison. The new buggy has a low stance, which works great. The old one is on 37" Iroks now.

DSC03046.jpg

R.K.

What ever did happen to your old ride ?

New one looks really sharp by the way.

R.K.

What ever did happen to your old ride ?

New one looks really sharp by the way.

The old rig is in Illinois now. I sold it to a friend, minus the axles. He installed his axles and is wheeling it now. It was cool to have both rigs together on the trail last week!

Here's a few pics from the Big Dogs spring fling. The Big Dogs events are always fun.

Home

DSCN1661.jpg

DSCN1651.jpg

DSCN1641.jpg

Very nice RK. Is this the one PJ was working on?

RK love the new Buggy.. hoping to shop this fall for one again. I'm buying built instead of building again. I love the photo of Jack too.. Good to see the new rig is working great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom