NEW BFGoodRich MT's with Stock wheels and hubcaps! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

dmaddox

SILVER Star
Threads
SOLD SOLD SOLD

Brand new 33x10.50 BFGoodrich Mud Terrain Tires:
4- have 100 miles on them
1- the spare has never touched ground.
The tires still have the little rubber hairs on them - and are brand new.
They come with the Discount Tire warranty.
---------------------------------------------------
Stock steel wheels cleaned primed, and painted the original grey color.
All five matching stock disk brake wheels.
---------------------------------------------------
All five stock hubcaps in fantastic shape (not repro's) original OEM Toyota!
3 rear and 2 front hubcaps

All for 1000.00 Or best offer (OBO).

Located in colorado springs, CO

Willing to drive within the area here to meet, or take to a shipper for you.

Thanks,

Ragman
TELEPHONE for questions:
719-494-1159

Last edited:
750? the tires are brand new man....and cost over 800! That would be like giving you a good deal on the tires (I'd go 750 on the tires) and then giving you free rims and hubcaps. Rims are around 150 for a set of five good ones, and hubcaps are worth at least 75-100.

So, if I would consider a low-ball, I'd take 900 for the setup. This is a bolt on and go solution. Nothing is needed!

750 for the tires alone - sure. I could probably swing that. Let me know what you think. My telephone is posted.

Thank you for the reply and interest.

Ragman

pm sent

dmaddox said:
750? the tires are brand new man....and cost over 800! That would be like giving you a good deal on the tires (I'd go 750 on the tires) and then giving you free rims and hubcaps. Rims are around 150 for a set of five good ones, and hubcaps are worth at least 75-100.

So, if I would consider a low-ball, I'd take 900 for the setup. This is a bolt on and go solution. Nothing is needed!

750 for the tires alone - sure. I could probably swing that. Let me know what you think. My telephone is posted.

Thank you for the reply and interest.

Ragman
I can understand where you're coming from and I'm not trying to low-ball or be disrespectful, but I'm just trying to be realistic from my point of view. I will have to ship which adds an extra $100-150 to the deal. I can buy for $800 locally mounted balanced out the door, I know because my dad just bought 5 for his J**p. So I just figured the wheels would be an added bonus, but I really don't need those as either, I've got tons of stock steelies.

But anyhow thanks for the response!

Dude! Are you nuts!! You have used tires here! You could keep bumping this thread or list them on eBay and maybe get $600 if you're lucky but $750 was WAY more then fair!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom